The place to be

Can i watch?

also buy my stuff plox :D
set up a camera and join in

it will be a bracket-wide bonding orgy, an experience like no other

and wat? buy your stuff? you cra'y niqqa

didnt even realise you'd quit ):

Gotta be really hard to avoid getting kicked as a holy paladin, you can be proud of yourself.

Sure it should be easy to avoid getting kicked as a holy pala. But considering he didnt lie the rogue was able to get in kick range 8 times but only managed to succeed once. So all pala advantages like bubble, hoj, speed doesnt count as arguments in this case. He simply got faked 7 times out of 8 trys which isnt top lvl.

Maybe not interesting for anyone but sorry im bored!

If you're specifically trying to fakecast someone to make him look bad, you could, like, fakecast till 500hp and holyshock back to 2k, repeat for bacon :D and even a succesful kick prolly wont do much

Not standing on any1s side here tho ^-^

Well imo that makes the pala looking op and has nothing to do with the fact that when you kick air 7 times out of 8 you look bad :p.

Not standing on any side too, but i guess we could all agree that this isnt the best performance ;-).

If you're specifically trying to fakecast someone to make him look bad, you could, like, fakecast till 500hp and holyshock back to 2k, repeat for bacon :D and even a succesful kick prolly wont do much

they were queuing prot pal, mage, rog

in the games we had that were actually playable, when they weren't tunnel-vision GY farming me, if HS was on CD I was forced to FoL FC

he'd kick into first cast fakes meaning i could just cast safely

i kid by saying he's god awful, he's fine at rogue, better than most

but i'm serious in saying he's gotten worse, i hope he's had a break from WoW like me, or something

they were queuing prot pal, mage, rog

in the games we had that were actually playable, when they weren't tunnel-vision GY farming me, if HS was on CD I was forced to FoL FC

he'd kick into first cast fakes meaning i could just cast safely

i kid by saying he's god awful, he's fine at rogue, better than most

but i'm serious in saying he's gotten worse, i hope he's had a break from WoW like me, or something

I think they gy farmed all, but I only saw anarchism, viancoqia and monk healer at GY, no prot paladin

stubs was there as prot

not that it matters

it was a nice welcome back, like nothing had changed, dem feels x

I healed them and he wasen't GY farming with us. Like nothing had changed, two strong classes, mage and rogue, gy farming in mop<3

I healed them and he wasen't GY farming with us. Like nothing had changed, two strong classes, mage and rogue, gy farming in mop<3

he came over whenever i actually spawned

ran into my arms, tears down his face, so happy to see me

it was beautiful

i was like a father returning from war and stubs is my son

no he hasn't had a break, hes been playing r:shammy because rogues got to hard after cata.

proves what i said all cata though, without ShSing ppl below 50% he's totally... well lets leave it there.

quick claiming who's best when zlatan > u all

Man, I'm not into watching football unless it's EU/world championships, but I saw the goals on the news and I gotta say that was the most epic football I've ever seen, by Ibrahimovic! I'm even having trouble finding a complimenting enough adjective for his awesomeness :D

And it even was against one of the top soccer countries over the world!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread