The place to be

The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking - Ranking Table - FIFA.com

?

If you have problems reading my post because of the poor spelling, my excuse is being fed + injected with hard painkillers for the last 3 dahs, and am posting on a phone. And have slept bad too.

Anyone have an .exe or meego addon to add "sry for bad england spelings" automatically after each post?
I understood perfectly fine what you wrote but the FIFA list is a joke. England is awful (atleast at the moment).

Holland best football team eu

<-----english guy telling you england suck at football. now if it was binge drinking we was talking about....

I understood perfectly fine what you wrote but the FIFA list is a joke. England is awful (atleast at the moment).

Yeah, well like I said I only watch the big competitions and have though England has always been a good team but wouldn't know about their current state that well.

Anyways the point was, scoring 4 goals in a single game against england is definately more impressive than for example against luxemburg :)

Yeah, well like I said I only watch the big competitions and have though England has always been a good team but wouldn't know about their current state that well.

Anyways the point was, scoring 4 goals in a single game against england is definately more impressive than for example against luxemburg :)
Wasn't trying to "flame" you in any way either, just had to correct that :p

Also it is easier to score all 4 goals for sweden since you can rely on the fact that noone else from your team scores :)

Wasn't trying to "flame" you in any way either, just had to correct that :p

Also it is easier to score all 4 goals for sweden since you can rely on the fact that noone else from your team scores :)

Zlatan doesn't actually have a history of scoring much goals when playing for Sweden, the recent games he have, but compared to his goal-ratio in Milan, PSG, etc. it's not very impressive at all.

Zlatan doesn't actually have a history of scoring much goals when playing for Sweden, the recent games he have, but compared to his goal-ratio in Milan, PSG, etc. it's not very impressive at all.

Because the swedish team is shit so they cant create opportunities for him to score? :)

Because the swedish team is shit so they cant create opportunities for him to score? :)
Nah, they don't face England often enough.

Also, they didn't create all of the opportunities against England but helpful Joe Hart was right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zlatan ofc depends on his team mates as much as anyone else do. It's basically the same situation as with Messi. ;)but I just think I should point out that Sweden's current offensive players are far better than our defensive players. All of the offensive players plays in big international clubs and most of them starts aswell.

Zlatan ofc depends on his team mates as much as anyone else do ;)but I just think I should point out that Sweden's current offensive players are far better than our defensive players. All of the offensive players plays in big international clubs and most of them starts aswell. It's basically the same situation as with Messi.
With offensive players you mean Zlatan, right?

Yes, but with good offensive players you meant Zlatan, right?

Yeah, including Zlatan. But what I said was that Sweden's offensive players are better than what Sweden's defensive players are. Sweden's defense is leaking - four goals poured in against Germany and yesterday you could mildly say that the defense was instable.

Feels like you're implying Sweden's total offensive relies on Zlatan, but I'd say that's far from the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread