10-19 The Official Twink Cup 2016 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got arcanum of ferocity on a pair of green tinted googles, can i use them?
its not listed but later i read this:
  • All Head Enchants that are not a Lesser Arcanum or Arcanum enchant are BANNED. (See Head Enchant's Section)

• All Head Enchants that are not a Lesser Arcanum or Arcanum enchant are BANNED. (See Head Enchant's Section)
Depends on if you're playing with GSC or SR

#TC2016

Awesome post, thanks for everything laid out clean and organized.

What was the thought behind opening up druid/monk slots to allow 3 of each class?

^I think if we want to use discord to improve the quality of the streaming event, this is a really good point if you want to hold professionalism of the broadcast. Us tinks have dirty ducking mouths, and I haven't brushed this week.

Part of me really likes this idea of discord for communication between teams/leaders/admins if it needs to happen, the main issue I thought of when i read this in the post is the reality of every person participating in the tournament to be able to functionally run Discord. Could put teams in a jam if they have a handful of players that can't get in.

Looking forward to the tournament, thanks for putting the thread together.

Hey HB. Thanks for the constructive feedback, I don't believe you got a reply but there's been a lot of posts from people (few I deem worthy of replies) but you, always.

I believe the thought behind the 3 class limit on those two was to avoid limiting teams from trying out certain comps. If you want to try and run a more melee heavy cleave with WW/BM but also want to throw in a MW in the mix, there's no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to. Same goes with interesting tactics perhaps involving double restoration druid or guardian boomy + FCer. It's not a major change, but it might spark a slightly different meta, or people trying out new things in the upcoming exhibition/practice matches.

Discord unlike many other applications would allow us to control the flow of people in the tournament - Easily get a hold of people we need to get a hold of while controlling the masses. It would be easier to talk to people, as they're in their Team Lobby - and it would give us the opportunity to give the audience some of that contagious hype and adrenalin that the voice communication will most likely be flowing with during certain moments of a match.

The Discord App is available in the Browser (Granted, there's an issue with people being muted if they stop talking for a pro-longed period of time), and as an App. It would be less than optimal if people participating in the tournament didn't download the app, for their own sake. Anyone that can run any other communication software (Curse, Teamspeak, Skype, Ventrilo etc) should be able to run Discord as it is very light weight. Everyone is of course free to remove it after the tournament.

We realize that a lot of people have potty mouths, but as long as your stream isn't centralized around racism and profanity then it's not a real concern, so if one word should slip, everyone will be okay. Do realize this isn't a new concept, it has been done by various E-sports events already, and is a very beloved feature for most viewers. Of course anyone abusing the fact that they're on livestream for such purpose could end up receiving warnings for deliberately trying to sabotage things - but I believe (and hope) that it's more in their interest to ensure their teams victory and their goal of becoming TC 2016 champions! :)

Thanks for your input! Hope to hear from you again.

bro there is simple duckin solutions to everything youre bitching about.
head enchants - ban em unless its the old arcunum or w/e (8sts/agi/etc, 100hp)
gfd gear - stop being a little bitch about a ninja having inferno or jutes.
sp to bracers - who gives a duck, if its that big of a deal ban em

and i didnt even bother reading the opening post (i got directed here by Pizza aka duckboy laughing at everyone crying) so i dont know all the rules, im just an anybody fighter; that being said if ninjas want to ddos then just shut the whole tourny down that weekend and rescedule for the following weekend. make 1 ninja ruin it for everyone that weekend. next week comes around and start all over. then there will be kids saying 'well we have lifes and cant field my ateam squad of 10 2 weeks in a row'. oh well bro, you signed up to fight and that was part of the rules. eventually with the community being so small the faggots ddos will be singled out and them ruining shit for everyone will have everyone cheering them on and telling them how much they appreciated wasting their weekend.

TLDR

stop being bitches. the 19 bracket is like newborns; they'll cry no matter what is going on or is being done.

@tourny ninjas and daz more specifically (conqs gay)
youre not here to make friends, youre here to run/organize/police tc. youre here to make the tourny run as smoothly as it possibly can while being balanced and fair to every nerd. honestly, if daz aka blackout says something should be nixed or should be allowed then it should. that ninja is a better player than 99% of you nerds posting and there is nobody id support more than the best eu fighter.

Stop being little bitches about a ninja having animists caress / other GFd enchants.

bro there is simple duckin solutions to everything youre bitching about.
head enchants - ban em unless its the old arcunum or w/e (8sts/agi/etc, 100hp)
gfd gear - stop being a little bitch about a ninja having inferno or jutes.
sp to bracers - who gives a duck, if its that big of a deal ban em

and i didnt even bother reading the opening post (i got directed here by Pizza aka duckboy laughing at everyone crying) so i dont know all the rules, im just an anybody fighter; that being said if ninjas want to ddos then just shut the whole tourny down that weekend and rescedule for the following weekend. make 1 ninja ruin it for everyone that weekend. next week comes around and start all over. then there will be kids saying 'well we have lifes and cant field my ateam squad of 10 2 weeks in a row'. oh well bro, you signed up to fight and that was part of the rules. eventually with the community being so small the faggots ddos will be singled out and them ruining shit for everyone will have everyone cheering them on and telling them how much they appreciated wasting their weekend.

TLDR

stop being bitches. the 19 bracket is like newborns; they'll cry no matter what is going on or is being done.

@tourny ninjas and daz more specifically (conqs gay)
youre not here to make friends, youre here to run/organize/police tc. youre here to make the tourny run as smoothly as it possibly can while being balanced and fair to every nerd. honestly, if daz aka blackout says something should be nixed or should be allowed then it should. that ninja is a better player than 99% of you nerds posting and there is nobody id support more than the best eu fighter.
You're just a random go away

Unless the enchant is listed under "Legal Head Enchants" - then it is a banned enchant (Hence: (See Head Enchant's Section). Sorry :)

leaving items such as inferno robe and jutes are like sure what the duck if u guys are stubborn enough to not change it but leaving 13 sp enchant still legal is just plain fuckíng stupid
13 SP as of current is not banned. It was not overlooked upon the creation of this post, it was just overlooked when discussing legal and illegal enchants with the committe. The post is subject to change for improvements and this will be looked into further and discussed. Thanks @bolt for raising this concern.

okay real talk a lot of effort went into this and obviously its hugely appreciated - theres a lot of good info on here

BUT
legit in relation to enchants/gf'd gear it looks like someones just flopped their cock all over the keyboard and hoped for the best

okay real talk a lot of effort went into this and obviously its hugely appreciated - theres a lot of good info on here

BUT
legit in relation to enchants/gf'd gear it looks like someones just flopped their cock all over the keyboard and hoped for the best
People post on here like we didn't talk and discuss in extreme depth and have clashing opinions and did a vote between seven people on all of these issues that are being raised.

What is posted is what was decided on by a majority vote and if people don't like that then well, how can i say this lighty...

Don't compete.

Unless the enchant is listed under "Legal Head Enchants" - then it is a banned enchant (Hence: (See Head Enchant's Section). Sorry :)
haha u gotta be kidding me? i heard the reasoning to NOT ban 13 sp is to keep twinking twinking (not like people have the enchant on gfd bracers just random greens usually), is this not the same? Feelsbadman

Conq, Blackout, Lindenkron, Blueprint, Muskiebad, Mutando, Ephidel.
Who selected these people? No offence but a lot of people on this list don't know what they're doing or are biased/selfish

This is seriously so far out... I appreciate the post and all that but PLEASE try listent to your self for a moment... Banning 5 AP on a head and NOT banning 13 SP on bracers where is the common sense..................

This is seriously so far out... I appreciate the post and all that but PLEASE try listent to your self for a moment... Banning 5 AP on a head and NOT banning 13 SP on bracers where is the common sense..................
edit : its 10 FREE sp i even lose stats for my crit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread