The Official Trialkiller Thread Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Sides to every game.

Hmm...weird to be 'quoted' when words included are not mine.

Regardless, I am aware that perspective leads to perception, and perception is a form of reality...I agree that mine is different as TK and I are both Horde, so I'm just offering my side.
At the end of the day, it's just a game that I play to have fun, and TK doesn't detract from that in my experience.
As a player of integrity, I do not willingly make friends with scum...to date, I maintain my position that TK is worthy of my defense, although he is capable of fighting his own battles and has never asked me to step in.
I wish we could all just play the game and enjoy the competition, but maybe I'm a little ideological.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't [MENTION=22386]Jamesb[/MENTION] the king of making facking useless posts.....

lol yeah some "bracket manager", dude hasn't changed at all. i don't think i've ever seen any actual "bracket manager" like conq or livingforce go making @threads about "irrelevant" people just for the sake of talking trash.

#PugLord

lol yeah some "bracket manager", dude hasn't changed at all. i don't think i've ever seen any actual "bracket manager" like conq or livingforce go making @threads about "irrelevant" people just for the sake of talking trash.

#PugLord

Yea, some bracket manager, acting like hes going to ddos people that hop in skype with him, james what do you even do as bracket manager besides being useless? should of stayed in 19s.

This is a thread filled with hatred/offense towards a community member. I am afraid even FFA doesn't support such.

Closing it as well. I agree 100%.

Hate these new FFA section, but hey, who am I to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread