The Official Trialkiller Thread Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
[MENTION=25779]Trialkiller[/MENTION], instead of posting stupid threads constantly, just write them as a post here instead as to not clutter the forums. I'm sure we'll all appreciate this. Thanks man

Talarac.

I put up with what I assumed was his trolling for a good while. I think recently I hit a breaking point where I realised it wasn't an act - this is actually how Trialkiller is. I've been pushed to ignore him in-game and subsequently on this website so I never have to hear his ridiculous pathetic cries for attention ever again.

I just have one question which is the reason I'm posting this... Does anyone actually like this guy? Does he have friends?

you guys are lucky you are not on the same realm as him !!

Ouch, I feel for you.

I put up with what I assumed was his trolling for a good while. I think recently I hit a breaking point where I realised it wasn't an act - this is actually how Trialkiller is. I've been pushed to ignore him in-game and subsequently on this website so I never have to hear his ridiculous pathetic cries for attention ever again. I just have one question which is the reason I'm posting this... Does anyone actually like this guy? Does he have friends?Ouch, I feel for you.
I refuse to believe that it isn't an act to some extent. But am willing to take that back if he does act the same way in-game.

I put up with what I assumed was his trolling for a good while. I think recently I hit a breaking point where I realised it wasn't an act - this is actually how Trialkiller is. I've been pushed to ignore him in-game and subsequently on this website so I never have to hear his ridiculous pathetic cries for attention ever again.

I just have one question which is the reason I'm posting this... Does anyone actually like this guy? Does he have friends?

No problems with Trial here.
I have yet to experience the personality episodes I read about (haven't been very social in the twink community until recently), but have seen him talking some nonsense in pugs for shiggles sometimes; if that is what you are referring to, then it's an act...but it isn't uncommon to see pugs who type weird 'intros' and shit before the gates open. (One guy comes to mind where he says something like: "IT'S ME. I'M THE GREATEST. IN THE WORLD.EVER.)
On a side note from other threads, I have only noticed him AFK out of games when Horde is totally outgunned and the majority of our team is getting containment-farmed at our gy with 10 minutes to go in the game.
Not sure what he has said or done specifically to other people...just saying my personal experience with the guy.
Take it for what it's worth.

I have yet to experience the personality episodes I read about (haven't been very social in the twink community until recently), but have seen him talking some nonsense in pugs for shiggles sometimes; if that is what you are referring to, then it's an act...but it isn't uncommon to see pugs who type weird 'intros' and shit before the gates open. (One guy comes to mind where he says something like: "IT'S ME. I'M THE GREATEST. IN THE WORLD.EVER.)
that guy is
SO SUPER
OH YEAH

On a side note from other threads, I have only noticed him AFK out of games when Horde is totally outgunned and the majority of our team is getting containment-farmed at our gy with 10 minutes to go in the game.
Not sure what he has said or done specifically to other people...just saying my personal experience with the guy.
Take it for what it's worth.

All hail Lord Talarac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread