The Official Trialkiller Thread Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I like to troll the forums and stir shit up just as much as the next guy but the reason most people hate me is that I call them on their bullshit... guarantee every single person who has some sort of grudge against me has been called out on something they shouldn't be doing, whether being shit at the game or exploiting, and that's really all it takes for people to decide they want to shit post me daily. I won't say I'm a nice guy, I have a very particular taste in people BUT lately I've been adding everyone who sends me btag requests... if you don't say anything to me for a while though I'll just remove you. I'm willing to come halfway with most people but when there's so much hate for me kicked up by people like Gokku who fly hack on f2p's, or people like Riptwenty who are well known exploiters, or people like Jamesb who try to sell their account on the site and shit talk the bracket then get to be bracket manager for it... All these guys I've pretty much had extensive arguments with because they're shit eating scum, so if you're taking their word on what kind of person or player I am expect their opinions to be heavily biased since they really never knew me.

P.s. Phron is shit, I called him on it and he put me on ignore. Just play better m8

This is a free for all thread for sure, but that doesn't mean it tolerates negativity. This thread has no purpose. Someone please /close. #Thread . [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION].

don't hate the pug lord, hate the peasants.

i find it funny that people still care enough about what i do to make posts and threads about me. <3

I don't dislike you trial. I really don't care. This relevancy you think you have is based of TI posts. Nobody talks about your skill level because there isn't one to speak of. Phron is a great player and hs been for years.

I get that people don't like this guy, but hanging him up on a forum is a tad too much tbh.
Keep shit talking to yourself or between people who share the same thoughts atleast.

so much hate for me kicked up by people like Gokku who fly hack on f2p's, or people like Riptwenty who are well known exploiters, or people like Jamesb who try to sell their account on the site and shit talk the bracket then get to be bracket manager for it...

i think i prove my point looking at the people who step up to talk trash. lol.

i don't mind the @ threads, i don't think it's good for the site but i'm a popular topic of conversation in the bracket and i can't deny it.

http://twinkstats.com/?liste=Sniper...&class=&guild=&spec=Holy&faction=&min_bgs=500

i mean it's not like i'm not top in every stat for "relevant" 29 hpallies... lol. talk your shit boys #puglord

i think i prove my point looking at the people who step up to talk trash. lol.

i don't mind the @ threads, i don't think it's good for the site but i'm a popular topic of conversation in the bracket and i can't deny it.

http://twinkstats.com/?liste=Sniper+List&bracket=20-29&player_level=29&continent=US%2FEU&class=&guild=&spec=Holy&faction=&min_bgs=500

i mean it's not like i'm not top in every stat for "relevant" 29 hpallies... lol. talk your shit boys #puglord

"Get the AFK out of my House."

People only talk about how bad you are though? Nobody says your good and people who would are probably irrelevant

I am always pleased to see Trial on my side...knows the game, rolls, objectives, counters, gear scaling, etc. People with knowledge and experience are preferred over fotm douchery. That said, I may be irrelevant...your call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread