The Official Bragging Thread V.2

I got that ring epic as well, tons of fun on my fury war
gratz on the elekk tusk!
[doublepost=1605500681,1605499912][/doublepost]
Yiy9OVa.jpg

Pretty sure this is like hittin the lotto on an RP server.
Lockbox-only loot for twinks since Suramar is 45+, never anything on TheScryers/ArgentDawn servers for twinks haha

I just sell ilvl 28 relics for like 1k each when I get ones I don't need. But they are indeed good.

same here, so far I'm the only one posting anything on those server's AH for lvl 1 and 19/20 twinks but people are buying them daily for 1k like you said. I listed that fire one at 4k tho, cause goodluck farming a 19 version haha

Got Exalted with Frostwolf Clan (Alterac Valley) on my Level 10 Achievement whore today, also 25K Honorable Kills same time. Now I'm the proud owner of a soon to be GF'd Trinket and it's purps to boot.
Frostwolf Insignia Rank 6_cropped.jpg

same here, so far I'm the only one posting anything on those server's AH for lvl 1 and 19/20 twinks but people are buying them daily for 1k like you said. I listed that fire one at 4k tho, cause goodluck farming a 19 version haha

I actually gave a 19 a few ilvl 28s and when they equipped them, they turned to ilvl 22. It was weird

Reactions: KPI
Deposit a lvl 28 in your guild bank - and check the lvl of the item you deposited in the log .

It's scary - shows as lvl 44

:Kappa:

@Nicholasky what level were you when it dropped?
I can only see the 50's level.
Gonna suck if after farming the lvl 19's on a 24, we have to swap to farming epics on our 20's haha

ec7ci4s.png

Anotha one

I think trinkets and weapons are the coolest things to proc epic, even if they are just gonna sit in the bank for collection reasons
[doublepost=1605643465,1605585698][/doublepost]Dropped from one of the bosses in slave pens. Decent chunk of intellect, but not BiS. Prob better for collection.
chest.PNG

M1Ayix1.jpg

Still gotta find one with Agi, but this gives me hope for my lvl 1 rogue
[doublepost=1605664547,1605664179][/doublepost]
FCt5yZJ.jpg

Also, rip to the mastery pre-10, but that speed is nicely scaled at 1

Users who are viewing this thread