The Official Arena League 2.0

jenks33 said:
Kincaide #1 arena partner ALL TIME. luv you.

You give me way too much credit! But thanks *grin* Feelings mutual.

Bone said:
Also, who the **** blinks offensively against a rogue? Seriously wtf is that? "Oh hai I'mma blink offensively to get you in combat then get ****ed in the mouth by you for doing it!!! YEE!!" Idiot.

I do sometimes, nothing wrong about it unless it's in a stupid moment. I'm sure Medan can agree with some of my tactics working. Tho I was playing Arcane/Priest wich is prolly a million times better than Frost/Druid

I get trying to get him in combat but if you've dropped combat on him and he's going to restealth don't blink just CS. You'd be hurt losing the interupt but it has a 40yrd range and will save you from

A lot of dmg taken in the long run

Hardc0re said:
I do sometimes, nothing wrong about it unless it's in a stupid moment. I'm sure Medan can agree with some of my tactics working. Tho I was playing Arcane/Priest wich is prolly a million times better than Frost/Druid

Hey now, Frost/Druid has its merits. Poor Kincaide never got anything but a single global on me in four games

Bone said:
I get trying to get him in combat but if you've dropped combat on him and he's going to restealth don't blink just CS. You'd be hurt losing the interupt but it has a 40yrd range and will save you from

A lot of dmg taken in the long run

If you would CS you could Arcane Barrage (in my case). If you need to use Blink it's because he's starting to LoS.

I'd rather spend a blink than a CS in a rogue that has a healer partner tho

Hardc0re said:
If you would CS you could Arcane Barrage (in my case). If you need to use Blink it's because he's starting to LoS.

I'd rather spend a blink than a CS in a rogue that has a healer partner tho

Well if you're arcane then it's a different story. If he's running to LoS and you blink to FB instead of using CS then it's pointless. Even if you CS the healer the rogue is already by LoS and will pillar hug (keep in mind you're frost in this scenario). Now, you're without blink and didn't do anything to the rogue with CS on cd. :/

winning is fun xD

jk I know what you mean. I want to find a good fury warrior for my paladin. I think it would be a great comp.

Users who are viewing this thread