The Official Arena League 2.0

Mikian said:
You must be a bad, seeing how you want a rogue. 'hahahaha'

What the **** is wrong with you?

Don't need to share what you think if its nothing to do with the topic.

For the record, hes not bad.

Med'an said:
What the **** is wrong with you?

Don't need to share what you think if its nothing to do with the topic.

For the record, hes not bad.

Med'an the MAN layin' down the law since '11.

GET OFF HIS PORCH MIKIAN U MONKEY

Edit: Med get on vent I'll PM u infoz

Earthpig is MIA, so I am taking his spot on Islowya. So Islowya/Shfthappens. Heading to arena now.

Bone said:
Medanx/Bone <SS/ES Makin' it EZ>

You have nothing to brag about dude. Also if people want to be bitches killing people when they leave arena you just won't get a game vs me.

I am also done arenaing against Medanx. Has to crutch on AGM and has to bring 85s for a 2nd one. Lost a lot of respect for you there.

First off... bragging? Lol u mad (Edit: that post your vaj is bleeding over was Med and I submitting our team and it's name retard)

Who's killing people when they leave arena? Not us. I saw Realtalk was but he can do what he wants. He wasn't grouped with us or talking to us about it.

We knew you stood no chance against shaman/rogue so we switched to Hpally/rogue to try to make it more fair. If I had a less OP class on ally I'd use it but TBH no matter what I play against you in arena... you'll lose because you're not a good player. When we were q'ing a shaman/rogue you would stand next to Medanx (while he's in nova) and spam cast Sheep, faking at .01% cast over and over and over. Do you realize how stupid that is? You'd start recasting so fast that it wouldn't even matter if you were to fake Med (which you didn't lol) because he would get the next cast instantly. Also, who the **** blinks offensively against a rogue? Seriously wtf is that? "Oh hai I'mma blink offensively to get you in combat then get ****ed in the mouth by you for doing it!!! YEE!!" Idiot.

Parfait said:
I am also done arenaing against Medanx. Has to crutch on AGM and has to bring 85s for a 2nd one. Lost a lot of respect for you there.

Iv offered many times if ppl want us to downgrade gear, mainly atychiphobia taking off BOA weapon so he heals for a lot less, and if someone wanted/wants me to play without agm (although I don't use its shield) thats never been a problem. All you have to do is ask me. I never understood ppl that go straight to forums and talk shit instead of talking man to man

And Ye. When asked if I wanted help finish off the last trinkets I said yes. Mostly to keep off the horde ppl (although Iv helped them get trinkets), near every ally helped me get the last ones anyways, as a favor return for helping them.

TBH you seem mad for another reason, one I don't know.

Yes Realtalk and an 85 lock.

The .1 sec sheep casts was a broken macro I made just before that game and that game I wasn't next to him. Also I blinked toward him so he didn't get out of combat, especially since a prior game shft got resapped. I brought the mage for fun, but if I knew people were so serious about arena I would have brought something else like my rshaman or rogue.

Med'an said:
TBH you seem mad for another reason, one I don't know.
I'm mad, because I got my allowance taken away. :rolleyes:

On one hand Mages are great in arena. Shaurooke proves that a lot. You on the otherhand we have you and you aren't good in arena. You could have q'd on an 85 and probably sill lost with how you were playing. Your strat was to focus the Dwarf holy pally? How bad are you? You're a frost mage focusing a DWARF holy paladin.... The fact that Med has AGM (which he didn't ever activate) really wouldn't have mattered because you weren't even focusing him much and the small portion of time you were on him... I wasn't in sheep... trash.

Idk why I wasted my time with you in this thread. Suckered in again. bye.

*blink blink*

I don't know, but Viv and I had a lot of fun doing arenas with all of you. Had some great matches with Islow and Shft, and with Brovo and Spellular. We also played Bone and Medanx and they took us out pretty quick. I thought it was a good warmup session for the Arena Season.

Shfthappens said:
ggs all, i didn't expect to win any vs bone/med'an /shrug

You played fine man. Just find a better partner with HIGH burst like a ret. Mage doesn't match too well :( if you went feral though the comps would open up majorly

Let's try not to bicker in this thread please. Parfait, Bone, I know we all have had our beef, but I'm over it and I really want to make this work. I had a lot of fun today. Kincaide #1 arena partner ALL TIME. luv you. Bone and meda, thanks for the stomping, you guys are seriously impressive. :)

I look forward to more games soon. If you see me on, just ask for a game and I'll try my best to make it happen....

jenks33 said:
Let's try not to bicker in this thread please. Parfait, Bone, I know we all have had our beef, but I'm over it and I really want to make this work. I had a lot of fun today. Kincaide #1 arena partner ALL TIME. luv you. Bone and meda, thanks for the stomping, you guys are seriously impressive. :)

I look forward to more games soon. If you see me on, just ask for a game and I'll try my best to make it happen....

GGs

Were usually up for duels around 11-14 every damn day:)

Users who are viewing this thread