The Official Arena League 2.0

I'm not saying it would be. I mean with the rules I put out double demo lock would be banned and there's no way in shit that would be competitive.

All Aerie Peak, all F2P 20s or P2P 20s strictly following F2P gear restrictions.

Lookin' for a decent Disco Priest! BiS Frost Mage

earthpig said:
Also: I suggest we not allow AGM to be equipped or used. Allowing it encourages folks to ask their lvl 85 buddies to come win the arena for them. I know I'd certainly be tempted to reach out and recruit an 85 the first time I lost a formal match to AGM....

Ban the use, the equip is however fine. Some have worked for it quite some time.

Bone said:
I know Augiddin, Medanx, Atychiphobia, and I were a team but if it's only 2 then idk we'll have to rethink things. We'll talk it over and get back to the thread about it.

Yeah I'm in for sure, we just need to talk over that =)

Hiidden said:
Ban the use, the equip is however fine. Some have worked for it quite some time.

And you reap the benefits every 15 minutes in BG, which I have no objections to.

But as I said this is still encouraging folks (including myself) to make friends with an 85 or two.

Advocating that it be allowed to be equipped is advocating that we create something far worse than the current horde situation with the LFH: It sucks, everyone hates it, it isn't fun at all, it's more boring than the most boring of quest chains, it hurts the bracket... but you are forced to endure it to be competitive.

jenks33 said:
BUMP. Games are tomorrow at 11. Be at the gurubashi arena at 10:45 so i can form parties for everyone. Teams can be submitted up until we start playing. Be there!!

Give it more time imo. More teams will make it alot better. Besides, looks like official organization is lacking at this point. Need rules/match-ups etc.

Users who are viewing this thread