The Official Arena League 2.0

Earlwing

Sheriff Earl
Alright folks. Let's get this going. After this weekend, we should all have some shiny new BoA's to play with, so why not break them in with some 2v2. I'm p2p so I can organize groups. I'll be keeping a schedule of match times and teams right here. Please submit your team and we'll be more than happy to face you in the arena! Bring the pain!

Games start This sunday 9/11 (oh nooooo) at 11:00 am Server. Be there. You can sign up when you get there

Teams:

-The Cherry Bombs! Viv & Kincaide

-Shifty Pig: Earthpig & Shfthappens

- Herpderp: Droppdead & Cheestard

- Twinks&Drinks Emoclown & Uninstaller

- Hardivh & Jazzmusic

- LF lock for 3's: Resòurce & Brovonlonski

We are so there.

2vs2..... 2 Hunter and GG lol... why no 3vs3? xD like Ret, Destro, Restoshammy but ya im in if its not too late for EU time cuz i have school again in 2 days...

But I could be in it for sure :p atleast on weekends :D

DESTRO LOCK LF MEMBER :D

jenks can u post a planned schedule because i live in NZ so time zone with US and EU is pretty weird

I know Augiddin, Medanx, Atychiphobia, and I were a team but if it's only 2 then idk we'll have to rethink things. We'll talk it over and get back to the thread about it.

bone do u play f2p tinks

dam maybe i make one~~ r u gonna play swtor

I definitely think the tourney can expand into 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 if we want it to. Since we have to start somewhere, though, please do think about 2-man teams for now. If there's enough interest in other groups, surely we can make that happen as well.

Playroom said:
i'd suggest swiss rounds for the tournament, its way more fun

I agree, everyone should get to play everyone else. Not only is it more fun, but it takes some of the random factor out of the pairings.

Allright, swiss it is! And as for a schedule.... We'll figure that out once we have a solid group of teams. I'm going to assume most people would prefer weekends, and as for a time we'll have to play it by ear for now. Keep the teams coming!

Users who are viewing this thread