The Nineteens Wargaming League Season 2 Signups

Booze>WoW especially on Saturday ;)

I feel you bro. I still reckon ppl can play games at like 7 server be done by 8:30 and still go out and get shit faced.

Doesn't matter anyway teams gunna have to decide between themselves the best time for games.

I feel you bro. I still reckon ppl can play games at like 7 server be done by 8:30 and still go out and get shit faced.

Doesn't matter anyway teams gunna have to decide between themselves the best time for games.
agree with dis pls let oceanica and europeum be able to play we cant make sundayz pls konk

When I schedule games with team leaders Saturday and Sunday will be options, it will be a bit more organizationally intensive on my part but that's alright because doing otherwise would be especially unfair to oceanics

This goes for tryouts as well, which I will be organizing with teams tommorow

Last edited:

bruh worst comes to worst ballers like ourselves just sip while we wait for the GY rez, if we even get there

[MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION]
<STARTER>

Guild leader: Folders

FC: Lenny
Rsham: Folders
Priest: Robby
Rsham: Mercenary requested for this spot for this weekend: Tollo
BM Monk: Cowjitsu
Arms Warrior: Barbaric
Boomkin: Hardaway
Hunter 1: Epsi
Hunter 2: Orc
Rogue: Mercenary requested for this spot this weekend: Rusks aka Mith

Subs:
BM Monk: Frontline
Hunter: Perk
Lock: Raylaus

Might need to update when i get an answer from people as they come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

I have very good confidence in this team after tonight's games, yes some mishaps happened but hey that was our first time playing together for the most part. Did have some subs but by the end of it it was like 90% the team on short notice :D

Users who are viewing this thread