The Nineteens Wargaming League Season 2 Signups

Conq

The season will start November 14th, sign ups end on November 13th, the first game won't be required to be played until the week after November 14th.

We are going with the same basic structure as last season with a few improvements.

Mercenaries - all team leaders will be required to claim their mercenaries 3 days before a game, this is to fix season 1s biggest issue, which was guilds and mercenaries getting mixed up.

I'm going to be scheduling games on Mondays now too allow for this but the games won't take place until the weekend.

Mercenaries are limited to 4 players per a team, a mercenary can play for any team, but if you are on a guild team you cannot be a mercenary, or play on other peoples teams.

In other words when going into a match a guild must have a minimum of 6 players wearing their tag, and the other 1-4 mercenaries must be registered with myself 3 days prior to the games. It would be careless of me to allow The NWL to be in the position were we have to pick between having games against the rules, or not having games at all, so this is necessary to avoid that situation.

Teams must be ready to queue a half hour before games start.

We will be modifying the tie breaking system to more properly reflect Warsong gulch instead of soccer.
8 Team limit

Requirements: Curse voice (add vishkalov with your name, this is what the nwl and team leaders use to communicate efficiently)

Guild Name:
Team Leader:

(the information from this post will be added to the sticky during the 1 month intermission)

Also follow the strum guys! Thenwl - Twitch (if you'd like to contribute some art to the NWL get in contact with me, need people with photoshop and video editing skills)

Last edited:
Guild Name: <UGGTW>
Team Leader: Saxx

Guild Name: Only Here For HKs
Team Leader: Gotdatgreen

Guild Name: WW
Team Leader: Daedric

Guild Name: <UGGTW>
Team Leader: Saxx

team name : im not sure yet
Leader : ya boy

<WFS>
Team Leader: Mutando

Team Name: <Anodyne>
Team Leader: Bigsybus
Team Leader Btag: Ngeezy#1924

Team name: <STARTER>
Team leader: Folders

Please link your guilds, it makes it easier from an organizational standpoint. if you don't have one you need to get one before you are officially registered.

Users who are viewing this thread