The Nineteens Wargaming League Season 2 Signups

[MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] By when do we give the team roster to then play these games on sunday?

So I may have missed it but do teams need to sign up with all their members or just the team name/leader?

So I may have missed it but do teams need to sign up with all their members or just the team name/leader?
Teams are now required to sign up a 10-13 player roster prior to The NWL season starting. If a team needs a sub (a maximum of 4), they may only use players who have signed up as mercenaries. Only registered mercenaries are allowed to be subbed in by teams(this is necessary to maintain the stat book, and for organization) . Mercenaries are allowed to sub for any team any given week. Teams may not sub in players who are listed on other teams' rosters, since they are not mercenaries. A team at the start of a match must consist a minimum of 6 players from a guilds roster, and a maximum of four mercenaries that have registered with The NWL Thread.

People who register teams need to supply armory links

Teams are now required to sign up a 10-13 player roster prior to The NWL season starting. If a team needs a sub (a maximum of 4), they may only use players who have signed up as mercenaries. Only registered mercenaries are allowed to be subbed in by teams(this is necessary to maintain the stat book, and for organization) . Mercenaries are allowed to sub for any team any given week. Teams may not sub in players who are listed on other teams' rosters, since they are not mercenaries. A team at the start of a match must consist a minimum of 6 players from a guilds roster, and a maximum of four mercenaries that have registered with The NWL Thread.

People who register teams need to supply armory links

Do we register them with you privately or right here on the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
We should push signups back past the 15th we were using that day to try out some new members. Most of said teams haven't premaded as a group yet and I'm sure would like to do the same
We can't do that, sign ups have always ended on the 13th, they need to end before the tryouts on the 15th. Sorry for any inconvenience but a team should already know their roster so close to the start of the season, remember a roster can have up to 13 players in your guild, If you use 1-4 mercenaries who are not on a roster they must be registered and made known to me personally by Thursday

Last edited:
Games are on the 15th as early as 3 pm and as late as 10 pm est
if team leaders speak individually to eachother to find a date that would fit their members better is that allowed or does all games have to occur on sunday?

if team leaders speak individually to eachother to find a date that would fit their members better is that allowed or does all games have to occur on sunday?

As long as I'm there, I have to go over the rules with the leaders individually

Isn't like stupid to do it on Sunday, first off it's 1 day before work/school. I think alot of people would want to play this with a weekend feeling :p
And alot of the players on EU will be playing this.
Note EU and US have like a 5-7 hour difference, so say the game start around 7 o clock US time, that's like 2 in the morning for the players on EU.
If it was on Saturday I'd still understand, but on SUNDAY.. that's just very very stupid.

I'd think this through one more time (if you atleast want a nice NWL season, the 4 team show-off last season wasn't really the most spectaculair thing I saw in my life)

TheOpposite.
This has been thought threw quiet thoroughly and Sunday is the perfect day, borderline default I'd say. Games can start as early as 3pm est and as late as 10 pm est. That is a massive time block big enough to accomodate anyone. My weekend feeling goes away when the week day starts, personally.

I'd have to agree with TheOpposite on they saturday-sunday topic - people have school/work on Mondays, i am one of them too. I sometimes force myself to play games even though i am occupied tomorrow, for the sake of challenge and getting better. There should be a change made, in my opinion.

I'd have to agree with TheOpposite on they saturday-sunday topic - people have school/work on Mondays, i am one of them too. I sometimes force myself to play games even though i am occupied tomorrow, for the sake of challenge and getting better. There should be a change made, in my opinion.

The problrm with that is that the arena turny on Saturday would get in the way for EU time zones, in s3 a s1 arena will begin and take place on Saturdays

Users who are viewing this thread