The Nineteens Wargaming League Season 2 Signups

The problrm with that is that the arena turny on Saturday would get in the way for EU time zones, in s3 a s1 arena will begin and take place on Saturdays

Yes i get your point, but would it be hard to just swap the time between arena and bg, so that BGs could be on Saturday and Arenas on Sundays ?

Yes i get your point, but would it be hard to just swap the time between arena and bg, so that BGs could be on Saturday and Arenas on Sundays ?

That would get in the way of 1/3rd of our primary casters schedule and I don't control the arena tournament dates, only 4 hks does., saturday isn't good for some people including myself I could not run an EU friendly 10v10 series on Saturday because I work

Last edited:
That would get in the way if one of our primary casters schedule and I don't control the arena tournament dates

Can you ask both of them, the caster and the organizer of Arena Tournament ?

10PM est is not going to happen for an EU team.

Absolutely I fully intend for series involvingal a Predominantly Eu team to take place as close to three pm est as possible, exactly like last season, each series I will personally work with both team leaders to find the best time for both teams

I know people will have a lot of last minute questions / concerns since the season starts this weekend, i will be able to answer everything either here or for team leaders/staff members in the NWL curse voice group chat. I will be also be meeting with each of the teams/leaders to discuss rules before tryouts queue.

Last edited:
sunday can be pretty rough for oceanics to... youre asking us to play on monday mornings... consider this. Saturday = sunday for oceanics which is pretty tidy imo

sunday can be pretty rough for oceanics to... youre asking us to play on monday mornings... consider this. Saturday = sunday for oceanics which is pretty tidy imo

ur right lets schedule it on Monday morning US servers, give u oceanics some time to sleep and shit

I think we should move this discussion to the nwl chat, i'm open for suggestions.

Looking into other options for Saturday vs Sunday

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread