The new Rogue BiS

Then i'd say that 13 crit is bis TBH

234 i believe

Bann this cat for tm ap Pls. nah saxx stay allie may need you :cool:

Crit+attack speed is everything, personally should be main priorities to-stack, i'll let you know how it goes

Headline. Was Ko ever an arena rogue? idk think he dodged for obvious reasons like pulling DA mischief. Too close to tell

Idk man.. I mean that's a lot of AP
I'm willing to bet that losing 20% crit to gain 25-30 AP is a substantial dps loss as the majority of damage rogues do comes from EF crits and Ambush crits. That's just my opinion before running any numbers and testing sets. Waiting on a faction before I speak any further about this.

I'm willing to bet that losing 20% crit to gain 25-30 AP is a substantial dps loss as the majority of damage rogues do comes from EF crits and Ambush crits. That's just my opinion before running any numbers and testing sets. Waiting on a faction before I speak any further about this.

My personal experience is that I put a lot more pressure with full AP build in wsg. My sinister strikes crits for 400 and white hits over 250. Of course it comes down to personal preference. For me opening with a 1.5k ambush on EFC is always fun for me.

Have not played in a while, whats this about defias chest?
Is it better than gloom or tunic of westfall now?

With defias chest you can get the 5 set of defias which gives bonus 5 agility making it max agility set

Here is the results I got from comparing gloom with defias

Gloomshroud Armor + Gloves of the Fang + Feet of the Lynx + Blackened Defias Belt + Heirloom Legs(4 agi 3 crit leg enchant) is: 40 agility 28 stamina 13 crit 4 haste

Blackened Defias Chest, Gloves, Belt, Boots, and Legs (with 3 agi 2 crit enchant) is: 43 agility 33 stamina 2 crit 2 haste 5 arcane resistance

So it comes out to 3 agility 5 stamina 5 arcane resist vs 11 crit 2 haste

EDIT: As for tunic of westfall, it is now 10 agility 5 stamina while gloomshroud armor is 9 agility 4 stamina 6 crit so I would say gloom is better

EDIT2: If you make a new rogue you can get Thrall's Gift for an extra 2 agility and if you use defias legs aswell (for the extra 1 agility) you will have that 3 agility defias set has while retaining a good amount of crit aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I could not do a set as a rogue that has only 18% crit... AP may be stacked, but I'm pretty sure you'l pull more burst on an opener having 15 ap less and 10% more crit.

Yep. the crit is horribad, but I find that I still do a massive amount of dmg in my opener purely by ambush (and everything else) so I preferr my max AP set. Another thing is, this is a rare setup, and I love using those setups no else use/can get :)

Users who are viewing this thread