The new Rogue BiS

i was wondering, does full defias work too for a hunter ? I have an old huntar with a defias chest, and all defias set not equiped. It's looking pretty fun.
But i don't want to waste the defias gear. What's your opinion ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering, does full defias work too for a hunter ? I have an old huntar with a defias chest, and all defias set not equiped. It's looking pretty fun.
But i don't want to waste the defias gear. What's your opinion ?

I dont think its BiS for a hunter, you will lose a lot of crit for a tiny bit of agility. For a rogue its justified because we rely on ambushes and we get 50% increased AP, but I think it would be a waste to use defias on a hunter. Just my 2 cents :)

Defias my be bis for Hunters cause we don't get eleforce crits that factor into our dps, aswell as that on the math test with a rogue with defias set it had 1 more damage which is bearly anything but it also has more stamina and gives arcane resistance which hunters kinda need.

Can't people be bis by their gameplay instead of 17 pages talking about daggur / bang folts / defias chest / GSA debate ? like seriously it's not gonna help you to land a kick.

PS : lov u Saxx u always bis in my Hearth

Defias my be bis for Hunters cause we don't get eleforce crits that factor into our dps, aswell as that on the math test with a rogue with defias set it had 1 more damage which is bearly anything but it also has more stamina and gives arcane resistance which hunters kinda need.

You are forgetting the fact that, that math test was for rogues which get 50% increase in AP. As a hunter you already get most of your AP from that 150 AP proc (forgot it's name) so your better off having abit more crit rather than a miniscule 3 extra AP compared to the 150 you already get from the proc.

You are forgetting the fact that, that math test was for rogues which get 50% increase in AP. As a hunter you already get most of your AP from that 150 AP proc (forgot it's name) so your better off having abit more crit rather than a miniscule 3 extra AP compared to the 150 you already get from the proc.
gnomish x-ray but you should use flintlocke's woodchucker becuase it procs more often and the damage proc is 200-300 damage.

x2 fang damage vs fang and goblin screwdriver damage over 10 minutes with no poisons

Fang Damage :
FuDoP5B.png

Goblin screwdriver off hand damage
hlG7jXk.png

is there a way to test the # of poison aplications rather than ticks?

You are crank math pros ;D I play rouges over 10years but I never used math to know if my rouges are BiS geared =D I just tryed in raids, dungeons, bgs or duells.. on dolls or players/ npcs .

But I need to say that I got massively respect for you math pros!!!

Users who are viewing this thread