The most overrated players who you think are good but shit m8

No shit huh, realistically I'm sure 75% of the hunter twinks playing have solo'd a Resto Druid FC before, you're acting like you can perform miracles on a hunter.

No, you shouldn't be solo'd by hunter if you're a decent FC. Even worse without me getting a proc.

No shit huh, realistically I'm sure 75% of the hunter twinks playing have solo'd a Resto Druid FC before, you're acting like you can perform miracles on a hunter.

Only time you ever get soloed by a Hunter means you are either in the wrong set to do it or you are doing it wrong, either way its the FCs fault for failing.

Seeing you play this last game just proves to me even more that you're shit.

Right bcuz I wasnt even playing because I had 5000ms.

L2EMzes.jpg

shots fired brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm glad you noticed the trend. Honestly though only scrubs blame their bad plays on ms, l2p kid.

What plays? I cant even play because it takes 30 seconds to cast a spell. Fucking stupid cunt. You're shit at trolling and trying to argue with me because you want to be relevant. You just agreed with Fancy that you're shit lmao. Fucking comedy gold.

What plays? I cant even play because it takes 30 seconds to cast a spell. Fucking stupid cunt. You're shit at trolling and trying to argue with me because you want to be relevant. You just agreed with Fancy that you're shit lmao. Fucking comedy gold.

Hey man, don't get angry with me because I noticed how horrible you are.

Users who are viewing this thread