The Good Old Days

Nightfall :EU:

Alot ego here in chat, i liked it. I just had a clefthide leg armor, 100hp chest and 7 sta to my bracers. Had alot fun when i red it :)

I mean, fully twinked rogues telling im a wanabe when i just geared a little for my own defense. Ah well good old times with deadzone on my old hunter and op rogues. Anyway i made 'm suffer alot ^^

Just a picture from early tbc when there were loads of twinks playing at night. Alot fun and even the strangest things could happen.

Oldest screens i got, taken by Ryrob.

My laptop broke with my old classic screens, still on the hdd gotta revive them sometime.

Nightfall US

wowscrnshot072807144348.jpg

I will edit this and post a bunch more pics. Lol @ very first rogue name

wowscrnshot081807122913.jpg

wowscrnshot091407225723.jpg

Cyclone US

wowscrnshot061409200534.jpg

wowscrnshot051809232509.jpg

Ruin US

wowscrnshot060610204920.jpg

wowscrnshot080110194026.jpg

I miss some of these guys in this pic that don't play 19 twinks anymore

wowscrnshot050210212646.jpg

The good old days of PIC

Lawlpurge said:
On iPhone now, I'll post some SSs tomorrow.

I just feel like twinking has lost it's "magic", along with the rest of wow. I just get super pissed and nostalgic when I play 19s now, twinking used to be something special, now it just feels cheap and fake :'(

Anyone else share my feelings?

I know what you mean, I keep making new twinks to try to find something fun but Im just not feeling it.

wqqa9x.jpg

My favorite SS of all time.

eqw21w.jpg

All my old SS are sad. :( Most ppl don't play their twinks anymore.

fxvw50.jpg

Lol Salt

5x6aue.jpg

Just because a certain other felt it necessary to post a "winning" shot against BR, I thought a shot of them getting their asses handed to them would be appropriate. No troll just fair. :)

I keep making new twinks to try to find something fun but Im just not feeling it.

This and,

We used to look cool :(

Tho these things we dont see anymore, glitches and exploits, except for wall jumps maby: (27-12-'08 )

And as you look at my hp, hence i had alot fun by just stacking sp :( That kind of twinking just died when we got removed from regular bg.

Yeah i called them nubs 2, running away from me like that xD

This used to be fun 2:

"World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> Best 19'ers of this BG GroupThere is a level 10 druid with 3K hp in bear running arround who should be mentioned ... lv 19s i made was low lv pimped for fun. [ Post edited by Ùnknown ] ...

forums.wow-europe.com › Forum › Battlegroup Forums › Misery"

Old forum not cached with my picture in it, still on my old hdd :(

Oh and for anyone who wants to know what Leotseddap means, well its backwards for mushroom in the dutch language, thought it suited a sp stacking lock pretty good ^^

Only Ninteen R.I.P.

WoWScrnShot_112208_123956.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

WoWScrnShot_102108_203621.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

WoWScrnShot_082408_104658.jpg

wowscrnshot020109203123.jpg

beste old tink times 8)8)

Silin, when Ryan gave away his account, the new owner leveled his priest.......................... And yes I bitched out the new owner................ badly............

heres 5v5 against Pink

WoWScrnShot_091909_224419.jpg

Salt and I chillin

WoWScrnShot_092109_211128.jpg

Salt killing me

WoWScrnShot_092109_212250.jpg

Pattar and Fortt vs my 10 priest >=P

WoWScrnShot_070210_233127.jpg

Too bad I don't have any pre bc screenshots.... those are all on my other shitty computer that is in pieces downstairs.... I even have one of Del, Silin, Salt, Vegan, ginviting me to Mayhem on my 1st twink, hatespamming me in guild and then kicking me... and then I beat Vegan's pally in a duel on my terrible 800 hp rogue.... I know he didn't pop his CDs... but whatever <3

Users who are viewing this thread