The Fury nerf was the last straw

Honestly there are plenty of specs that are just as proportionately stupid as hunter... just because far fewer people play shadow priest does not mean it just does a crap ton more per button press than other specs... just be thankful we don't have to deal with tons of them running around.

Yeah sure you can stack B tier stuff and win a flag game, but most games come down to "my button A does 1000 and your button A does 500... sorry bruh."

Last edited:
Honestly there are plenty of specs that are just as proportionately stupid as hunter... just because far fewer people play shadow priest does not mean it just does a crap ton more per button press than other specs... just be thankful we don't have to deal with tons of them running around.

Yeah sure you can stack B tier stuff and win a flag game, but most games come down to "my button A does 1000 and your button A does 500... sorry bruh."
My apologies for not playing an undertuned spec that lacks most of its core abilities. Playing off-meta specs for the sake of playing off-meta specs :PepegaW:

My apologies for not playing an undertuned spec that lacks most of its core abilities. Playing off-meta specs for the sake of playing off-meta specs :PepegaW:

Yeah, I picked it because it did double damage too. Don't church it up son... its not Joe Dier-te.

when the meta is bad, remember, it's bad for everyone, that's when people who think outside the box shine.

if i wasn't so busy IRL, i'd log on and play, the meta cannot be worse than when people had i49 and/or 5/6 gems.

Glance here has an inflated view of how powerful the i49/ garrosh tbc heroic gem weapons were, because he uses runeblade.

not sure i'd call a 56% win rate "shining" but you do you, boo
Wouldn't a 50-60% win rate indicate that there is healthy competition in the bracket? like if we all had around there? Like my Spriest is over 70% I just thought I was the best twink in the game though.;)

The main issue with all of this stupidity in the thread is just this:

Right now there are 5 horde twinks on... maybe a few floating around that are not in any community, and they are running dungeons... the alliance is jam packed like an overflowing public toilet...

The games have to suck for both sides (unless you are honestly a full on retard that likes to stand in a GY killing levelers)... need more twinks on both factions.

And that is why the word "community" is usually a joke.

The main issue with all of this stupidity in the thread is just this:

Right now there are 5 horde twinks on... maybe a few floating around that are not in any community, and they are running dungeons... the alliance is jam packed like an overflowing public toilet...

The games have to suck for both sides (unless you are honestly a full on retard that likes to stand in a GY killing levelers)... need more twinks on both factions.

And that is why the word "community" is usually a joke.
arent you the dude who just left the next bg after i 2v1ed you on my monk against a rogue and your shammy? that was a good game, i joined with 5 mins left and we had a draw. you should have stayed the following game, its the only way to make the games somewhat interesting....

arent you the dude who just left the next bg after i 2v1ed you on my monk against a rogue and your shammy? that was a good game, i joined with 5 mins left and we had a draw. you should have stayed the following game, its the only way to make the games somewhat interesting....

Yeah stun and fists versus glass cannon at 50% hp and a leveler with missing gear slots will do that, you have any more advanced WW tips? Not even sure what kind of nutty ass self flex that was.

The second game is when I made the post... there were 7 alliance twinks in a game farming a yard... then a third was the same... they both ended with under 40% horde attendance... because guess what!? people don't want to watch morons farm a yard.

Its more about how many twinks are on total and nobody will join the other faction to just make the games even.

Could just be the weekend... in another one with missing players... seems to be a trend. 1 twink... 6 levelers... 3 missing slots... full alliance premade.

Last edited:
Yeah stun and fists versus glass cannon at 50% hp and a leveler with missing gear slots will do that, you have any more advanced WW tips? Not even sure what kind of nutty ass self flex that was.

The second game is when I made the post... there were 7 alliance twinks in a game farming a yard... then a third was the same... they both ended with under 40% horde attendance... because guess what!? people don't want to watch morons farm a yard.

Its more about how many twinks are on total and nobody will join the other faction to just make the games even.

Could just be the weekend... in another one with missing players... seems to be a trend. 1 twink... 6 levelers... 3 missing slots... full alliance premade.
Oh, cant remember, I see. Pretty sure it was you with full HP, and the rogue who was topping the leader board on your team, who was also a twink, both getting shit on. And, I'm making a point. You leave games after you get shit on, but stay when your team has more. Get over it. I play both factions, get shit on both sides and shit on others both sides. Theres twinks on at multiple times of the day, seems horde is on more at night.

Oh, cant remember, I see. Pretty sure it was you with full HP, and the rogue who was topping the leader board on your team, who was also a twink, both getting shit on. And, I'm making a point. You leave games after you get shit on, but stay when your team has more. Get over it. I play both factions, get shit on both sides and shit on others both sides. Theres twinks on at multiple times of the day, seems horde is on more at night.

I was at 50% and like I said and even if I was at full you *should* be able to global somebody with 1600 hp and no verse, stun with full FF is good versus glass cannon... not sure what to tell you there, I can make you a pie chart? I get it, I also have a monk... 2 buttoning somebody is fun... I bring it down a notch tho, getting weird.

"Getting shit on" is the whole point, I'm sorry you missed it or don't understand, let me know how to reword that so you can. Yes, I leave all the time, if you read anything here you can see that clearly... I que multiple twinks at once and am never really in a bad game. Nobody should suffer that or feed into it. I also just log out of several graveyard farms even if winning, or i'll just /sleep and get a drink. Sometimes I do manage to stay somehow, but it is rare. But, trying to convince me that doing so is somehow me making a mistake is a complete waste of your time, I assure you. And 100% I am pro more people doing so, when you feed a premade all you are doing is training a new puppy that its OK to shit on your couch.

But, that does not change the imbalance. Just played 4 alliance games on my DK ... each one was a landslide victory... not one of them where worth being in, there was no challenge/there was no effort... and it will be like that all night. Full twink heals, full survival hunter glass cannon dps across the board each time.

It can be better, that was my point, not to educate a new monk.

Last edited:
I was at 50% and like I said and even if I was at full you *should* be able to global somebody with 1600 hp and no verse, stun with full FF is good versus glass cannon... not sure what to tell you there, I can make you a pie chart? I get it, I also have a monk... 2 buttoning somebody is fun... I bring it down a notch tho, getting weird.

"Getting shit on" is the whole point, I'm sorry you missed it or don't understand, let me know how to reword that so you can. Yes, I leave all the time, if you read anything here you can see that clearly... I que multiple twinks at once and am never really in a bad game. Nobody should suffer that or feed into it. I also just log out of several graveyard farms even if winning, or i'll just /sleep and get a drink. Sometimes I do manage to stay somehow, but it is rare. But, trying to convince me that doing so is somehow me making a mistake is a complete waste of your time, I assure you. And 100% I am pro more people doing so, when you feed a premade all you are doing is training a new puppy that its OK to shit on your couch.

But, that does not change the imbalance. Just played 4 alliance games on my DK ... each one was a landslide victory... not one of them where worth being in, there was no challenge/there was no effort... and it will be like that all night. Full twink heals, full survival hunter glass cannon dps across the board each time.

It can be better, that was my point, not to educate a new monk.
Yup clearly you were at 50 percent. Its okay pal you'll see the flag of ownership in your corpse again soon. On both factions. Good day buttercup :)

Users who are viewing this thread