The fact is...

great idea to fix the bracket
"ally stays at gy and wt continues to own the bracket and ti(hehe)

great idea to fix the bracket
"ally stays at gy and wt continues to own the bracket and ti(hehe)
Something really did change in you. I remember a long time ago before i found out about actually twinking that i was in a deamines with you. This was when i thought that a twink was a BoA toon with chants. I remember entering the dungeon and you having something like 2.6K hp and i eas in awe. I was asking you questions about your gear and about your achieve points and you were really open to helping me and the other group members. Noe i dont know what the hell happened to that but now your just a really negative guy and because you are BiS that means that your automatically good. In terms of the gulch your not good. Common bro represent Boston for me and you.
For all the people saying that the 20-24 bracket is unbalanced, in terms if players yes it is absurdly unbalanced, especially in terms of gear but the games themselves are more equal. I know that i'm going to get bored with this bracket but i know that i will be back in the 19s as a dif class or race.
Oh and one last thing who is kinetic? I was playing with him on his F2P toon and he was talking shit then he told me that his priest is very widely respected. Can someone tell me who he is?
Typed on my IPhone, sorry for misspelled words.

the only thing that changed is i troll people on ti because almost every thread in this bracket is a joke, if you ever talk to me in game or on vent i havnt changed a bit, btw i don't need to be BiS to know i'm good, i already know i'm a top warrior
btw i rep boston all the time

Adeus, I respect your work in this thread.

Pretty accurate too - none of these threads, whether they be this one, Gliiese's, or even the one created by our most esteemed MVP, will cause a change.

hell, i used to get insta ques. now im waiting for like 20 min to get into shit games. i was thinkin about goin ali to help em out a bit

You have to consider that most people are playing D3 right now. Of course queues are going to be long with a much smaller playerbase to draw from.

the only thing that changed is i troll people on ti because almost every thread in this bracket is a joke, if you ever talk to me in game or on vent i havnt changed a bit, btw i don't need to be BiS to know i'm good, i already know i'm a top warrior
btw i rep boston all the time

i respect you plenty bro, you just gotta be a lil bit more positive on TI.

MOP gonna fix everythingz blizz said so

MOP is fixing nothing in low level PVP, all blizzard is doing is erroneous moving skills around, wiping the slate clean and letting the QQ roll for 2 more years

blizzard and the cake...is a lie

Adeus>all 4 warriors
na a lot of warriors are better than me, i never care if i'm the best anyway i just want to be good

i respect you plenty bro, you just gotta be a lil bit more positive on TI.

if u ever look at the posts i've made when i first joined ti they were all positive but as this site changed and time went on the "joke" threads have increased whats the point of being positive now on ti? 90% of the threads are people complaining about something, maybe if people used the search feature before making a thread, there will be less "joke" threads and i wont be tempted to troll.
or just join pub vent to talk about random stuff and or complain i usually don't troll in vent and join those random conversations

Users who are viewing this thread