The fact is...

True but that doesnt mean that being BiS makes you good instantly.

Gear doesn't equal skill, but every player with the hope of one day becoming a driving force in this bracket, will obtain BiS. If you don't care enough to get BiS, then you will never have the drive that is needed to compete at the highest level. To become the best player you can be individually and for your team.

Sorry, I'm just feeling so inspirational right now since I just got done giving MLK's I Have a Dream speech in one of my classes. :eek:

Gear doesn't equal skill, but every player with the hope of one day becoming a driving force in this bracket, will obtain BiS. If you don't care enough to get BiS, then you will never have the drive that is needed to compete at the highest level. To become the best player you can be individually and for your team.

Sorry, I'm just feeling so inspirational right now since I just got done giving MLK's I Have a Dream speech in one of my classes. :eek:

Spoken like a true community leader.

Blindleg @ Silver Hand - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Not even close to BiS by any means and still one of the best rogues - if not the best - in the bracket.

Sad...just had 3 elitists(won't name the guild) afk from a bg and their excuse was that there was "too many 4.0 skum" on our team. So much class...

Dear 19 twinkers,

People in this bracket have become to obsessed with winning and stat whoring. Yes, stat whoring. People will not take a loss even if it means getting better. They would rather /afk out then have a loss on their statistics. People are faction changing but not from Horde to Alliance. The bracket is as unbalanced as its ever been. I've been a 19 for over a year now and I love the community, trust me I really do but I'm changing brackets and I'm going to the 20-24 brackets. I have friends their but the main reason is because of how unbalanced the bracket is. The only 2 positive people I've played with recently on Alliance are Sneaky and Trillium. Their very positive and never give up. Most of the alli looks at the scoreboard and sees a few BH people and they get mad and start calling people trash. When I began playing in this bracket I was 14-15. Since then I am 8-42. It's not the fact that I'm always the first one targeted. It's not getting gy farmed by Dorygoon and Pizza that gets me mad its just the lack of the want to win on alliance that really gets me mad. It gets me mad that no horde are willing to change to Alliance to make more balanced games. Think of all the big names in this bracket and they are now all horde.People have to step up and balance the bracket.

Can idiots like you stop putting up pointless threads like this?? Gah >< :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread