The fact is...

The bracket has had it's up and downs since I started twinking in 2006. I have not played in any other bracket but 19's so I cannnot speak of the other brackets. I would say that the game isn't near as fun as in the past do multiple things, but you pretty much nailed the biggest one, unbalanced matches, its not often that a game is a good one. The /AFK crap really sucks as alot of the skilled players do it for what reason I cannot fathom. When they do that they make the unbalanced match even worse. I would hope it isn;t based on reputation and not wanting to suffer a loss. There are few things worse than waiting in que for 15 minutes to join a BG that your team is down 2-0 with 2 minutes left.
I could really careless about the farming unless it continous for the whole 25 mintues. As far as people faction changing, well it costs money to do that and most people wont bother. All I would like to say in closing to the leaders in this bracket is, you could make a difference if you so decided to do so. The leaders in this bracket know who they are so no need to call them out. As for me I will continue to play because I enjoy it!

i love all these worthless threads about little twinkers bitching about how bad the bracket is, no one gives a shit because its never going to change get over it. what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? there has already been many threads about 19 bracket and still nothing has changed get over it

i love all these worthless threads about little twinkers bitching about how bad the bracket is, no one gives a shit because its never going to change get over it. what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? there has already been many threads about 19 bracket and still nothing has changed get over it

You sound like the type of mongoloid that hinders progress in anything.

You sound like the type of mongoloid that hinders progress in anything.

not at all, but these bitching threads dont do shit either
oh cool everyone bitch and complain on TI about the bracket and then do nothing about it , get over yourself wtf have you done to help this bracket?
Edit: i didnt give my account away, i just got sick of this community bitching and bitching but doing nothing about it except getting their asses back in que and keep playing

Last edited by a moderator:
alliance have been doing pretty well lately. they have some good healers again.

games are not overly horde biased, and alliance did not AFK when they saw we had 5 BH horde players, they were down 1-0, came back and won 1-2. three of the 5 horde BH players AFK'd before second cap

film at 11

Oh, for sure. Try other brackets out to see how you like them in comparison to 19s. I just wouldn't suggest the 20-24 bracket. You'll experience the same problems in the 20-24 bracket as you do in the 19 bracket, but worse.

agree...overall grass is not greener in any bracket. blizz never fixed low level PVP like they said that they would at start of CATA starting with 85 and going down. other than 1 low level rogue nerf (below 80) in last 2 years they did nothing, only made it worse.

agree...overall grass is not greener in any bracket. blizz never fixed low level PVP like they said that they would at start of CATA starting with 85 and going down. other than 1 low level rogue nerf (below 80) in last 2 years they did nothing, only made it worse.

MOP gonna fix everythingz blizz said so

I always stick through the tough games when chances of victory are slim, if at all. I'd consider starting my own guild and only invite people who will NOT /afk out, and work to better the bracket, but I can't leave TCF... too many memories - even if we are inactive :p

If anyone wants to start this, I'd consider joining, and I could talk a few other determined minds to come along.

Edit: In hindsight, this is a terrible idea. There are already so many twink guilds out there, another one would get lost in the fray :p When I can take the lead from Bull in TCF I'll get to this. Just one more month 'till dethrone, and revive of TCF :p

Edit: i didnt give my account away, i just got sick of this community bitching and bitching but doing nothing about it except getting their asses back in que and keep playing

I practice what I say, don't afk on my priest unless something comes up like agm, or rl issues etc. Don't group q to roll pugs. Don't gy farm - I want competitive games, have my own twink guild where I try to teach new players on my server how to gear and what to do. I can't make anyone else do anything all I can do is do what I think will help.

I always stick through the tough games when chances of victory are slim, if at all. I'd consider starting my own guild and only invite people who will NOT /afk out, and work to better the bracket, but I can't leave TCF... too many memories - even if we are inactive :p

If anyone wants to start this, I'd consider joining, and I could talk a few other determined minds to come along.

Edit: In hindsight, this is a terrible idea. There are already so many twink guilds out there, another one would get lost in the fray :p When I can take the lead from Bull in TCF I'll get to this. Just one more month 'till dethrone, and revive of TCF :p

Ya nobody buys into this, tried to get people into my guild but no one wants to join a low pop guild that can't pay for xfers, or fund and holds players to certain rules like avoiding afk or farming gys

I don't think Alliance twinks with actual gear and skill leave because they're afraid of losing. I think they leave because it's extremely frustrating to play with the typical Alliance "twinks". Personally, I rarely leave unless I'm really raging but barely queue anymore because it's annoying and frustrating to play, not fun. I've put tons of time and effort into acquiring the best gear I can get each expansion and almost always make an effort to play as well as I possibly can. I know I'm not the best player, but I blow the average Alliance twink completely out of the park. It's absolutely no fun to play with people who put no effort into their gear and make no attempt to do anything useful or win the game. It is simply unenjoyable to play in battlegrounds while being the only one actively trying to do well and compete.

I and many older twinks really like competitive matches. Those two hour games back in the day (not that we can have those anymore) were some of the best ever. There's nothing like joining up with some others against an equally balanced team and battling it out for a while. Challenging games truly are fun, when they're competitive. Recently, however, there's been a total lack of competition to encourage veteran twinks to stay in games or even queue at all. The Alliance is completely ununifiied and full of players who can't be asked to put effort into their gear or into their actual playing. The Alliance lack the communication and teamwork that help the Horde regularly win. The average Alliance players in this bracket truly don't care enough to do what's required to not be consistently dominated, let alone consistently be competitive.

So, we've established that the root of the problem essentially lies in the individual players' lack of effort and dedication. We're stuck in a rut right now; we cannot get any better the way we are now and will only get worse in the direction we're going. Many good Alliance players won't play because we don't want to deal with these sorts of players, and these players have no motivation to get any better due to the general state of the bracket. Individually, they feel like even if they put more time into their own gear and try harded, no one else will; therefore there's no point in getting better at all. To change the bracket, the Alliance needs leaders to inspire more people to step up and get better. No magical random event will fix it; everyone needs to put effort into fixing it for themselves instead of allowing the bracket to continue on its downward spiral. People can't rely on others; they need to do it themselves. It's sort of like a vote. A person may not think their individual vote will make a difference. It may or may not, but when a lot of people think their vote won't make a difference, and they don't vote, then of course an often undesirable difference will be made. When every person thinks his or her effort doesn't matter and doesn't put effort towards winning, then the Alliance can never win. Alliance can only fix this for themselves.

I already fixed it for myself. All my twinks are geared, and although I'm not the best, I can do very well especially with other good players. Once we get enough people like that, competition will gradually be restored and the bracket will slowly return to the way it was.

Something really did change in you. I remember a long time ago before i found out about actually twinking that i was in a deamines with you. This was when i thought that a twink was a BoA toon with chants. I remember entering the dungeon and you having something like 2.6K hp and i eas in awe. I was asking you questions about your gear and about your achieve points and you were really open to helping me and the other group members. Noe i dont know what the hell happened to that but now your just a really negative guy and because you are BiS that means that your automatically good. In terms of the gulch your not good. Common bro represent Boston for me and you.
For all the people saying that the 20-24 bracket is unbalanced, in terms if players yes it is absurdly unbalanced, especially in terms of gear but the games themselves are more equal. I know that i'm going to get bored with this bracket but i know that i will be back in the 19s as a dif class or race.
Oh and one last thing who is kinetic? I was playing with him on his F2P toon and he was talking shit then he told me that his priest is very widely respected. Can someone tell me who he is?
Typed on my IPhone, sorry for misspelled words.

Dear 19 twinkers,

People in this bracket have become to obsessed with winning and stat whoring..

Anyone who care about their stats in a non-Rated BGs / Arena in a bracket that no1 cares about, in a game that no1 cares has to have a pretty sad life.

EDIT- This is also one of the many reasons why Waw tawent get laughed at so much , they care so much about their statistic even tho only a braindead retard would care about 19s statistic on WoW lawl.

Anyone who care about their stats in a non-Rated BGs / Arena in a bracket that no1 cares about, in a game that no1 cares has to have a pretty sad life.[/QUOTE

Your posts are all negative......did you have a bad time in the 19 Bracket??? Happy trolling to you.

Users who are viewing this thread