THE Definitive Guide on Shadowlands 19's!

Man, I feel like such a jackass. I was too busy working on IRL stuff that I didn't even think about looking up what to do before this pre-patch. I have a few that are GF'd for riding speed but my original GF'd 19 rogue with Vanilla/BC helm chants, etc., went untouched so it's level 9 with now disposable gear and no riding training :(

I got the quest for HoA finally, but when I take the portal to Silithus I fall through the ground and get stuck in a dc loop. I used the stuck character service, but stupidly tried again and the same thing happened. I tried to fly and ride there from CoT but only got the old phase and couldn’t change it at Zidormi. Now I have to wait 24h for blizz to answer my ticket or the char stuck service to be available again. RIP

Might be worth adding you can do stuff like fly to Kun-lai and take Pandaria LW. You are given access to +4 stam +2 dodge at level 1 MoP LW. There doesn't appear to be any requirements to use the enchant other than they are in your bags/soulbound.

Northrend/Cata Inscription also allows you to enchant shoulders but NOT Azerite armor:

I strongly recommend getting your TBC gear enchanted ASAP in case any of this becomes GF.

Edit: I dropped Alchemy to get these enchants and it appears that you may be able to re-use the Alchemy Flask at Level 1 so easy to pick up again for the buff.

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-19_22-37-18.png
    upload_2020-10-19_22-37-18.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 296
  • upload_2020-10-19_22-37-31.png
    upload_2020-10-19_22-37-31.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 291
Might be worth adding you can do stuff like fly to Kun-lai and take Pandaria LW. You are given access to +4 stam +2 dodge at level 1 MoP LW. There doesn't appear to be any requirements to use the enchant other than they are in your bags/soulbound.

Northrend/Cata Inscription also allows you to enchant shoulders but NOT Azerite armor:

I strongly recommend getting your TBC gear enchanted ASAP in case any of this becomes GF.

Edit: I dropped Alchemy to get these enchants and it appears that you may be able to re-use the Alchemy Flask at Level 1 so easy to pick up again for the buff.

From what I saw, shoulder enchant requires inscription so you lose it if you drop it, it'll just be inactive. I didn't try dropping it yet since i dont wanna relevel, but FYI.

Can confirm, leg enchant stays working from dropping pandaria lw though.

Has anyone tested Hunger of the Pack? It seems like it could be...quite powerful.

At least from the perspective of doing anything faster.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=136975/hunger-of-the-pack?bonus=1826:1472
I have it on my rogue, and it’s a nice trinket, works well for PvE, questing, running dungeons and PvP if you can get kb reliably. Other good dps trinkets from Legion are https://www.wowhead.com/item=133644/memento-of-angerboda?bonus=1826:1472 and https://www.wowhead.com/item=137459/chaos-talisman?bonus=1826:1472. Memento gives random sec stat buffs (20crit, 20haste and 20mastery, sometimes two or all three at the same time) and Chaos gives a stacking buff up to 20 agi/str with very high uptime.

Last edited:
to start a 19 now with no high ilvl gear available or heart of azeroth or 100% mount speed, is it worth it? probs not?

Users who are viewing this thread