THE Definitive Guide on Shadowlands 19's!

Thanks for destroying my hopes Digital! At least it appears 19's will be fun again and interesting to gear

Really struggling to find a source on how to upgrade them effectively at low levels. Do you mind sharing how you got it to that ilvl?
Yeah so on my 19 druid I am able to solo all four bosses of Darkheart Thicket in under ten minutes I've probably cleared the place 20+ times now. Only misses three pieces out of there. But yea I just soloed the bosses and stealthed through the trash. Haven't tried soloing other dungeons, but darkheart thicket is so close to the druid class hall so it was easy.

Looks like they just hotfixed the G'eras armor. all mine now requires lvl 30

Legion dungeon gear has been hotfixed to ilvl 24 as well, still good secondary stats but not as op as before.

so bc dungeon/quest gear with sockets is looking to be BIS for most things then?

so bc dungeon/quest gear with sockets is looking to be BIS for most things then?

Looks like it, managed to get a cloak with socket from legion or bfa so thats looking bis also

Azerite gear req lvl 45, what about HoA (did you get to keep it, what ilvl etc)?

I still have HoA at ilvl 55. I have seen a guildy with ilvl 59 and we can still get azerite power from bfa dungeons. You can also obtain ilvl 40 gear from Garrison Mission Table. Is all Azerite armor level 45 requirement or can we still obtain quest reward Azerite armor?

IMPORTANT: Also I looted an Azerite armor piece requiring Level 45 on my level 19 in Freehold today. So IF you needed a high level to trade the piece to you before the hotfix, you don't need them anymore.

So I just started equiping my 19's, first off all they patched that I can only obtain +5GS on Artefactweapon, means ; 20 +5 / +5 = 30 GS on weapon.
second of all, they patched Legion gear, means: no more ILVL 44. Think BC + Sockets are they way to go.
the third is, I cant even get the Azeriteneck at all. I do not get the intro Quest for the neck.

I would love to see a comment to my statement.

Have a great one!

So I just started equiping my 19's, first off all they patched that I can only obtain +5GS on Artefactweapon, means ; 20 +5 / +5 = 30 GS on weapon.
second of all, they patched Legion gear, means: no more ILVL 44. Think BC + Sockets are they way to go.
the third is, I cant even get the Azeriteneck at all. I do not get the intro Quest for the neck.

I would love to see a comment to my statement.

Have a great one!
Check my thread how to get HOA https://xpoff.com/threads/azerite-gear-overview.94354/#post-1244405
[doublepost=1602856179,1602856146][/doublepost]but not sure if they fixxed it this night, yesterday it was still possible

Users who are viewing this thread