<The Chosen Few> 19 PVP Guild recruiting, Vek'nilash US

I may be interested.. actually i'm pretty sure I am.. I have experience on a variety of different characters both at 19 twink and 85. The question I would ask is what is a priority need for the guild? I'll play just about anything except for locks and shammy's... Thanks in advance

Well since were just getting back in the swing of things i would say all activity would be nice so whatever you have decked out and are obviously good at playing would be key.

Hit us up on here or come to the realm and hunt me or beast down for a chat.

Bump! Didnt know tcf was back
<
-starbucks

=OOOOO

Come over to Vek at some point tonight if you can and me and my brother beastly would like to have a chat with you. Thanks for ur time dude and happy twinking.

Ok I'll try to make it. Should I just make a level one? Also if my armory looks lame its cause I share heirlooms.

Were definetly looking for new recruits... of all classes currently were tring to top the ranks back up to pump more activity, currently running 5 mans a few times a week as it fits into my schedule.

Reason being is ive been working alot and a few of our regular players have migrated to other places. But thats just a small set back we will get some new recruits and be back like always. We have been around a long time and dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

If ya wanna chat just hit me up on Vek anytime. If not see ya in the gulch.

Twink on !!!

Users who are viewing this thread