<The Chosen Few> 19 PVP Guild recruiting, Vek'nilash US

If your geared come to Vek to chat with me or beastly. Were open to all classes right now.

Happy twinking see you all in the gulch

Ya great games pwned great to see ally is getting more active from when I last took a break.

Bump for active,well geared and well played toons @!!@!@

Bbuummpp
TCF is back!

Calling all <Proxy> members to raid <Proxy>'s guild bank and /gquit, transferring the goods to <The Chosen Few>'s bank! Tømb and Beast are back, and are calling active twinks to join the cause!

Posting in here to clarify that I am not Incredabull. People seem to have me confused with him. That is all and please enjoy your bonus bump. :)

Don't worry Holy as soon as they noticed i play with skill and not my mouth they would know right away its you.(Jk)

Great games lately, balance is better then it has been for a while now. We are also currently looking for most classes so if you see me in wsg or just wanna hit me up with a msg we can talk about what you wanna build or have rdy to transfer.

Happy twinking people will see you in the gulch later today.

Don't worry Holy as soon as they noticed i play with skill and not my mouth they would know right away its you.(Jk)

Great games lately, balance is better then it has been for a while now. We are also currently looking for most classes so if you see me in wsg or just wanna hit me up with a msg we can talk about what you wanna build or have rdy to transfer.

Happy twinking people will see you in the gulch later today.

Laugh Track - YouTube

Back on the topic at hand. We are actively looking for mature well played twinks to broaden our ranks and take a stab at all this premade fun going down.

Have been playing in groups the last few days and having a blast to me from what i see meat puppet and train cow appear to be the ones to shoot for( or at in this case). When we get ranked up again we are looking forward to crossing paths.

Happy twinking all and any questions or what not hit me up on vek or talk to me here.

Bump ! Been running 5 + people groups the last few nights and have had some really fun games. Still looking for a wide selection of people to fill the ranks and play games with. Don't hesitate to whisper me on Vek or msg me here for any questions.

See you all in the Gulch. Happy Twinking

As im finally done with HSoO, and this patch wont seem to end, I have been looking around for brackets to explore and revisit, a main one being 19s as I shelved my 19s a long time ago and have had a breeding interest in entering the bracket down the road and now seems like the time. I would love to come over to Vek and play with you guys as im looking for a competitive environment that dosent put emphasis on containment strats(gy camping), but also just looking for some relaxed good times in one of my old favorite brackets. RiP to making this post short and sweet but why im really posting here is to ask, do you guys have a preferred class/spec you would like me to run because if you dont care I seem to be a healer from birth, and while I do love a good disc, Im in a resto druid stage and would love to roll one in the bracket. Of course, I have an endless pit of looms with BiS chants, but will need minor funding for non-loom piece chants. Other than that, (jesus this is long) I look forward to meeting you all and to re-exploring this amazing bracket.
-Pattern

As im finally done with HSoO, and this patch wont seem to end, I have been looking around for brackets to explore and revisit, a main one being 19s as I shelved my 19s a long time ago and have had a breeding interest in entering the bracket down the road and now seems like the time. I would love to come over to Vek and play with you guys as im looking for a competitive environment that dosent put emphasis on containment strats(gy camping), but also just looking for some relaxed good times in one of my old favorite brackets. RiP to making this post short and sweet but why im really posting here is to ask, do you guys have a preferred class/spec you would like me to run because if you dont care I seem to be a healer from birth, and while I do love a good disc, Im in a resto druid stage and would love to roll one in the bracket. Of course, I have an endless pit of looms with BiS chants, but will need minor funding for non-loom piece chants. Other than that, (jesus this is long) I look forward to meeting you all and to re-exploring this amazing bracket.
-Pattern

Thanks for the reply - but Vek might not be all that you expect, sadly :'c

• It's always been alliance dominated
  • Horde population is extremely low, and many on the server consider "Vek'niltrash" to be all but dead
  • I am currently the only active 19 twink - Balut is very active, but never on his 19 twinks, and I have seen Negotiate online, but only on his 24s
  • The main two people of the guild, Beastly and Incredabull, have been MIE for almost a year now, and only rumors exist about them considering coming back this summer
  • There are not that many enchanters who still rock the old twink enchant recipes in their books (I can think of two)
Only real upside I can think of is that the AH is very balanced because everyone is poor xD

So basically, coming to Vek, you'd be welcomed only by myself >.< My friend Cheeser from BH has considered coming over, but even then, it would be just us three (until Beast and Bull come back, if they do**). I'm excluding Balut because I haven't even seen him log onto his 19 for a while, but he is loyal to Beast and Bull.

It's a long wall of negative text, but if you made it this far, congrats <3 I can definitely offer funding, and running through anything you need, but in a nutshell, Vek is dead and I'm really only looking for people who can acknowledge and come to terms with that and enjoy 19s under the tag <The Chosen Few> :p

Users who are viewing this thread