The Brag Call Thread

Probably no big deal to most, but I finally got my ironman achieve in a wsg just now! On my warlock no less. :)

Many thanks to some awesome resto druid leaving me to take the flag and sticking on me like glue the whole game.

Anti-brag-call:

My warlock is so absolutely not lucky when it comes to the head area.

fishing.jpg

Meanwhile I discovered that you can actually have two places in the fishing tournament - got place 2 and 3. Fucktons of eternium fishing lines, another Dread Pirate Ring etc.

omfg I just looted the expensive darkmoon faire cloak out of darkmoon faire prize box! Geez didn't even know that's possible.

And two boxes later, I got the Darkmoon Balloon. Geeeez what's up with this account?! Far too much luck.

Same char a bit later: got tree bark jaket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Running my f2p hunter through deadmines for alchemy recipes

Run #1 I get blackened defias leggings
Run #2 I get blackened defias gloves and bard's bracers that I want for mog
Run #3 I get swiftness potion recipe

All I have time for now. Still need minor agility recipe and bard's trousers but wow the luck. Wasn't really expecting much but I got a couple cool things and one alchemy recipe.

Forgot, I got LFH on my Alleance Druid yesterday.
In that time , [MENTION=20340]Enioopaladin[/MENTION] was fishing too with his druid.
After 15 he gets keefers.
Then i get Bronwellstriped racer fish idk .... 2 times.
Then, he logs on his warr to get LFH, Before he did that i told him that you will get Dezian Queenfish FIRST TRY.
He loged, and HE GOD DEZIAN FIRST TRY , THEN A SPECKED DASTYFISH , THEN THE DAMN KEEFERS ANGELFISH.
Yet he logs on his priest , and in a 15 min farming for the item, HE GEST IT.
Then he logs on his shammie....
when he logged, 5 min later i get My keefers on my alli druid.
Then i log on my shaman. lol
I get Dezian Queenfish,
Now luck finaly ran out lol!

I need to get back on to piss off the guys at AP with moar lfh lol grats

Ty , and lol , ya you are a panda , pandas have increased chance on getting rare stuff. Yup , cuz i got like 2 Keffers in a day( in actualy 20 min.). First Try. xD

Ty , and lol , ya you are a panda , pandas have increased chance on getting rare stuff. Yup , cuz i got like 2 Keffers in a day( in actualy 20 min.). First Try. xD

Lol Pandas are fun you wont believe how many times ppl emote spam me after i kill them.

And yus we pandas are amazing at finding rare things lol ^-^

Also lol at your edit

LennywBoreanTundra has quoted you!

-----------

---Quote (Originally by Pooh)---
I need to get back on to piss off the guys at AP with moar lfh lol grats
---End Quote---
Ty , and lol , ya you are a panda , mandas have increased chance on getting rare stuff. Yup , cuz i got like 2 Keffers in a day( in actualy 20 min.). First Try. xD
-----------

^email notification lol

Users who are viewing this thread