The Brag Call Thread

Srs

Legend
brag-call-o.gif

Have you been casually flaunting the "laws" of so-called RNG in your Icarus-esqe pursuit of the rare and unobtainable?

Do you take what you want from the game, without regard for the good luck deficit you are creating?

Got something you've got to tell the world, but no have no one around to tell it to?

Make your brag call here!

The internet will know of your accomplishments, and will be archived by the Google and the NSA for future civilizations to discover!

Don't let your triumphs be forgotten in the sands of time! Become immortal! Make your brag call now.**

*Special thanks to Shft, inventor of the Bragcall.

**This is not a SS thread, it is 100% braggadocio. Actual events may be slightly exaggerated, and proof will not be asked for unless we think you just imagined the whole thing while on mescaline.

#bragcall

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go first:

I've just started chest hunting for BoEs this week on my f2p priest. So far, I've found two Drakewing Bands (one despawned on me, only to find another one the next morning!), and a Diamond Hammer for my pally mog.

I got Mindthrust Bracers after about 15 farming runs of SFK (thanks Kibbies), and later he found Feet of the Lynx for me. All in all a pretty good week.

Don't believe me? Pfft, the proof is in the sig.

On Jin,

First fishing tourney, caught keefers in 20 casts.
Right after that I went to do the Ogrimmar fishing daily and The quest required you to fish in Ogrimmar. 2 Casts in and Old Crafty drops!then finishing the quest,Jeweled fishing pole and Crab Pet drops in the Same Fishing bag.

Also got Tree bark jacket For the Fist BFD run :)

Got 4 Magician's Mantles, 2 Redbeard's Crests, 3 Diamond Hammers, and 2 Feet of the Lynx as well as countless other 20-26 BOE World Blues before I finally got my Thorbia's from chest runs today.

Vendored all but 1 of each.. lol.. <3

I now have the highest strength you can get from items after scaling except for legs I think -I think you get 1 more strength from Fortified Leggings of Strength than you do from Grunt's Legguards of Strength which is what I'm wearing now.

If only I would have picked Tauren for the BiS Race as far as racial stats go. Oh well.

Alliance has max str in terms of gear (skull crusher band has 1 more str over foul strength when scaled). Also, chausses are gfd unfortunately

Forgot about that! However I believe Taurens have 2-3 strength racially over everyone in the game which would make up for the stats lost on foul strength, big-picture wise.

However, Alliance do have access to Merchant Marine Pauldrons which I plan on keeping and mogging for Herod's Shoulder. Gives the same amount of strength as the JP Plate DPS looms (7) and I'm all up for trading survivability for swag on a class/spec that's gimped to begin with, especially when it goes great with the stormpike tabard. 7 stamina and 5-6 crit isn't going to make me any more viable that I already aren't. ;)

That's not true, dwarf actually has the same base strength as tauren (to make it balanced faction wise presumably).

You shouldn't sacrifice swag for BiS ;p swag won't help you in the gulch.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing dressed well.

#yoloswag

5 runs of sfk and I got MTB

Earl @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Don't play that toon at all though. Might delete and let earl have the name if he wants

EDIT: Also 1 run of BFD and staff of the friar as mog ;)

inb4 shft posts that vid

If you do that, let me know. I don't think ill ever really play again, but I had an idea for a toon that I wanted to roll eventually.

Ot: My brag call, I LFH in ~10 minutes on the enhancement shaman that I delete ages ago. Also got DWB, diamond hammer, and foremans gloves in one day. But I deleted the toon cuz enh suxbalz lel

5 runs of sfk and I got MTB

Earl @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Don't play that toon at all though. Might delete and let earl have the name if he wants

EDIT: Also 1 run of BFD and staff of the friar as mog ;)

inb4 shft posts that vid

Ask a gm for name change.

I got my Sea Turtle - Item - World of Warcraft 497 casts in. Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat - Item - World of Warcraft The same day i decided to start farming for it. And Whole-Body Shrinka' - Item - World of Warcraft within 4 days of getting my first stone. I've still never seen a rare from sfk, or an MM or anything else "useful" so i think the rule here is if its a joke item ill be able to farm it no problem xD

Sea Turtles blows every piece of shiny equipment out of the water for being a mount though.

Users who are viewing this thread