The Brag Call Thread

If only I could get them dam foreman gloves to drop for me I could move onto the next item on my long list of things ti farm -.- its a long way to a fully mogged/geared twink! I hope I get there soon so I can focuses on improving my game(pvp). Since this is a bragging thread might as well state here that I got two ROP's to drop in a two day time span and probably close to 30 dmf artifacts :) now if only I could find my two doomspikes and that above mentioned gloves.

Can I ask as I am wanting to farm for the ribbon myself and saw Goesid's post, how is the best way to farm it, I looked on YouTube and WoWhead and came across 2 methods, one being killing it then running out and waiting 30 mins or so to respawn and another to kill, run out and then reset. Which method shall i use and is it then fastest way to do it?

Can I ask as I am wanting to farm for the ribbon myself and saw Goesid's post, how is the best way to farm it, I looked on YouTube and WoWhead and came across 2 methods, one being killing it then running out and waiting 30 mins or so to respawn and another to kill, run out and then reset. Which method shall i use and is it then fastest way to do it?

Kill up to rotface and festergut(don't kill them), then kill Precious. After you kill that ugly pos go reset and run back in and kill it again. The bosses before the dog don't respawn if they're killed, only the trash does. Since precious is trash, it'll respawn when you reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill up to rotface and festergut(don't kill them), then kill Precious. After you kill that ugly pos go reset and run back in and kill it again. The bosses before the dog don't respawn if they're killed, only the trash does. Since precious is trash, it'll respawn when you reset.

Ahh ok, thanks a lot :D Gunna try ot today :)

I was just in a random on my Misha monk, planning on hitting up the Vent your Frustrations thread afterward, because the satchels refuse to give me a "of the sorcerer" cloak after 30+ randoms, but midway through, someone opened a chest, MM dropped, & I won it! Guess I'll cheer up for a bit & hope my cloak & MTB aren't far behind.

Scored a Doomspike.

I've been mining silver and skeleton key-ing battered junk boxes looking for that. Two questions: 1) Does it come from a battered junk box? (I'm losing faith), 2) How long did it take? (153 and counting)

Scored a Doomspike.

I've been mining silver and skeleton key-ing battered junk boxes looking for that. Two questions: 1) Does it come from a battered junk box? (I'm losing faith), 2) How long did it take? (153 and counting)

Wowhead says yes, I believe. There is a recorded drop for Evocator's Blade, so therefore it would seem logical for Doomspike (another BFD Zone drop) to also be in the loot table for this box.

However... Don't hold your breath. You're better off farming the dungeon...

Scored a Doomspike.

You're going to hate me: I just checked my activity feed, and let's just say I got it before I completed the Blackfathom Deeps achievement. RNG has nothing on me.

Wowhead says yes, I believe. There is a recorded drop for Evocator's Blade, so therefore it would seem logical for Doomspike (another BFD Zone drop) to also be in the loot table for this box.

However... Don't hold your breath. You're better off farming the dungeon...

You're going to hate me: I just checked my activity feed, and let's just say I got it before I completed the Blackfathom Deeps achievement. RNG has nothing on me.

Talon of Vultros (GFd from other sources).
Assassins Blade
Evocators Blade
Doomspike
Blackvenom Blade (GFd from other sources).

These are the drops from junkboxes, they are all very rare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread