The Brag Call Thread

i got mm today, looks like ima win Best Rogue FC of The Year Award
Im gonna be superhipster and work on a stam fc set aka LFH, 2nd agm, stam satchel cloak and belt, 2x blood rings ( i think its blood ring lol) , thick bromze necklace, and i think that's it...
i already have swift recipe btw, nd i have aluwyns legs too, and 2x jp swords, anything im missing here that i should add to the list? ? thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 162
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 150
Was crz chest farming for the f2ps in our premade, got 2 MM's back to back (sorry bend). Then silver-linked footguards for my stam set :)

That's actually pretty cool i had no idea he dropped anything. Did you do that without p2p assistance? If so, awesome!

I had to go look at this guy and try to figure out how you did it. Since it's not BoP I guess you could have done it with a high level rogue but I would have expected the Ironforge bosses to mess you up before you could loot and vanish.

How I did it:

Step 1: Corpse hop your f2p character to the position of the Wildhammer Fact Checker. Let it stand on top of the Wildhammer Fact Checker in spirit form.

HivX2oJ.jpg

Step 2: Log your p2p (Yes you'll need a p2p for this, the Ironforge bosses hit like raid bosses (+guard are present and guards will spawn) so you'll not be able to kill kill the Fact Checker and loot him before you get killed)) (It might be possible as a f2p paladin with bubble?)

Step 3: Fly your p2p to Ironforge, fly into the throne room and kill the Wildhammer Fact Checker. Make sure that you also make Falstad Wildhammer move because otherwise he will smack your f2p as soon as he resses.

YPXMiLl.jpg

Step 4: After you've killed the Wildhammer Fact Checker quickly hop over to your other World of Warcraft window (Your f2p). (Do this while your p2p has aggro, otherwise you will not be able to loot without getting killed) Loot the Wildhammer Fact Checker.

Step 5: No shirt? That's possible, it has a low drop chance. Move both your f2p and p2p to the Throne room. Ress your p2p, quickly kill the Wildhammer Fact Checker and get aggro, then quickly hop over again and loot.

Any questions? Feel free to pm.

(Fun fact: You'll hear this a lot: http://www.wowhead.com/sound=20729/vo-if-kurdran-kill01 and http://www.wowhead.com/sound=20730/vo-if-kurdran-kill02)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool. I might try this on my F2P paladin solo later.

Best of luck! I wonder if it's possible for a paladin. It might be the case that Falstad just one-shots you as soon as you ress leaving you without time to bubble.

Tip: Ress outside the melee range of Falstad, giving you time to bubble. The far right of the throne might work.

I can confirm that paladins can do it, I just killed and looted him. However, you need to get at least one of your spells to crit or else he will live with about 10% hp. This is while using a glass cannon set also.

If you don't have the travellers tundra mammoth, you're gonna have a bad time.. gear will break every 10 deaths and you must make your way back to ironforge again once repaired. If you do have the mammoth though, there's two corridors adjacent to the throne room where you can mount up and no guards can see you.

And using lifeblood helps, so make a macro to cast it and divine shield at the same time.

Ah that's great news! Also small note for people who are going to try this. Once you corps hop into Ironforge, the spirit ress is at Kharanos. So it's a bit of a walk but when you arrive at your corps the Wildhammer Fact Checker will already be up again. He has around a 1 minute respawn timer.

Users who are viewing this thread