EU+US The 10's Directory

Please can you update the thread? There are a lot of players in the wrong section, such as balance druids in the feral section etc.
You realize that folks change gear/spec based on how they're playing at that time right? My 10 Drood for example has gear for all 3 current Specs and I switch out as needed.

You realize that folks change gear/spec based on how they're playing at that time right? My 10 Drood for example has gear for all 3 current Specs and I switch out as needed.
I know. I'm not so bothered about that, more just that he/she hasn't updated it with all of the new armoury links that have been commented.

Years ago, I want to say that was "Scope". Wargen priest but can't find a link to them any more =/.

Skope was his name. Hes a close friend of mine. We abused the xp eliminator in xp on bgs a bit too much together along with Hordeseason and Wolfenstein, both great 14 hunters. Those were great times.

Skope and Podie remain the only 10s to have gotten exalted with Arathi Basin.

Skope accidentally leveled his twink and just decided to main it, he however hasn't been playing lately in WoD.

I have a video somewhere with a nice screenshot of Skope and I chilling on our turtles by the Horde's GY at the end of it haha.

@Sponsor - Preparing for Legion and finishing out my 10 Collection. Monk/Mage inc as one is Pandaren and the other Goblin just so I have one of each of the Cata Races also. Too bad we can't have a Level 10 DK as well as Demon Hunter.

GARYONE: NA/Horde - Warlock (Demo atm)
SCOIATAEL: NA/Horde - Shaman (Resto atm)

Users who are viewing this thread