US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed pizza, i gotta say watching that insane flag pick and then ss literally made my mouth drop.
we do stuff like that in toughlove like np

edit: bump for sticky

Last edited by a moderator:
To Squidgy, when posting clip on youtube I would advise using more tags then "Episode" and "1", such as 19 twinks, twinks, pvp, warsong gulch, world of warcraft etc in order to ensure maximum exposure, I would also advise adding the names of the people in clip as tags as well

To Squidgy, when posting clip on youtube I would advise using more tags then "Episode" and "1", such as 19 twinks, twinks, pvp, warsong gulch, world of warcraft etc in order to ensure maximum exposure, I would also advise adding the names of the people in clip as tags as well
very relevant advice! thank you :j

we are still looking for clips! film yourself playing, and i don't mean in the bedroom!

Rofl you're right, I completely forgot to add them! Fixed. :)

Very impressive flag pick up. Good footage, i'm exited for the next episode.

we do stuff like that in toughlove like np
It should indeed be a standard trick. I saw that one inc from 10 miles when FC entered Balcony.

Ive pretty much just finished gearing a lock at 19 Horde EU, just need heirloom head and satchel cloak, il be hopefully filming some footage and stuff when i get the hang of playing a lock, hopefully also making a few videos here and there for the old youtube too, also looking into streaming as i cant seem to find any active level 19 streamers :)

Just saw the first episode, Amazing, agree the crit part meh, but i downloaded fraps and ill try to get some decent clips to send in even tho i think im in the first one me dieing to sax (not sure if that me) cant wait for more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread