US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bothers me how we were cut so short :\
Under these circumstances however, i guess we will be rooting for the TI project now!
Motherfuc*ing Mesikämmen in that clip, how about that? :O
Personally though, i'm gonna miss the hour long conversations with Zimt & Squidgy in skype, we've spent SO much time & energy on these! (mostly squidgy <3)

I've enjoyed the episodes that you guys have spent so much of your time making to present to the 19s community.

Rather than abandoning the project, perhaps expand it to a variety of brackets rather than just 19s? to promote activity within the twinking community as a whole(including all brackets, etc)? Just a thought! :)

I've enjoyed the episodes that you guys have spent so much of your time making to present to the 19s community.

Rather than abandoning the project, perhaps expand it to a variety of brackets rather than just 19s? to promote activity within the twinking community as a whole(including all brackets, etc)? Just a thought! :)

That's basically what Eliot is doing atm, and I think it'd be really hard to keep two shows running at the same time. We might start up the show again in the future though, who knows :p

That's basically what Eliot is doing atm, and I think it'd be really hard to keep two shows running at the same time. We might start up the show again in the future though, who knows :p
:mad:

You guys need to be doing something with your talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread