US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the crit montage wasn't bad at all, brosmash & kuzz smashing everything

i agree with cannabis, more arena games would be the best improvement!

it's acctually on to you guys to get this clip recorded and submit it to us, we can't do much about the scenes shown if we dont have much to use.
as a matter of fact we only had these clips to use for the first episode, not much of a choice from our side.

this is a shoutout to all those 19s out there: get your sick moves recorded and we make sure it will be seen ;)

Ill try to send a video. If I do so use this soundtrack for my part:
Pirates of the Caribbean - Soundtrack 15 - He's a Pirate - YouTube

while we appreciate your effort and please do not hesitate to send in clips, we reserve the right to choose whatever clips, soundtrack, as well as visual and audio effects we deem fit. we will try to meet your requests however :D

in addition, we cannot stress enough how important it is for us, that this is a community project. we work with what you give us, as stated by Zimt above, the best support you can give this show is send more clips!
I-dont-always-film-myself-playing-but-when-i-do%2C-i%27m-amazing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll need some epically amazing footage to compliment that song, I hope your up to it.

ps: it better not be footage of me dying and you getting the return 10 seconds before the match.

Seriously.... I had to do a double take to believe what just happened. Sickness. As for some of the parts, I thought it was a little over-edited

Indeed, I was in the game with him at the time. Judging by his reaction I don't think he quite realised what he'd done either. GJ though Stubs.

Don't worry nude. I have fraps and have had it for a while. I plan to submit an EPIC clip of us tearing it up, I've recorded like a terabyte of videos soo I am sure I've got some good ones of us <3

that crit montage wasnt made to show skill at all, just how stupid ret palas can be.

sent the video to Chill but didnt think they would literally copy + paste the whole clip into the episode :confused:

edit:
worth mentioning i didnt make that montage for this show,

just remembered i had it lying about on a private youtube acct

that crit montage wasnt made to show skill at all, just how stupid ret palas can be.

sent the video to Chill but didnt think they would literally copy + paste the whole clip into the episode :confused:
in many ways, we have been testing what was do's and donts. as you might've noticed, we had abit of everything, both arena footage, bg, silly, crit montage and repicks etc. we need to get started :D

The #1 flag ninja is about to record some sick ninjas (I hope you guys would like to show ninjas in your episodes).

That first episode was totally awesome. Amazing job by anyone and everyone who helped in the production. Can't wait for the next one.

agreed pizza, i gotta say watching that insane flag pick and then ss literally made my mouth drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread