US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already sent in my best rogue clips...all I can do is maybe try to film something on my hunter and send it in.

BUMP for next episode!

ill send in a shit ton of stuff when i get home

I may send in a few clips if it's needed :)

ill get onto it soon squid
edit: just overseas atm b ut when im back expect a weekly sax clip :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/frontpage-news/34218-twink-info-community-video-project-launched.html

^ Not sure what to say, but I guess people should start sending their clips to this instead. Might work out a bit better since it's "official", plus they accept clips from multiple brackets. I'll probably put together the 3rd episode anyway though :p

They accept clips from multiple brackets? That is a big downside for me at least, as I'm only a fan of the 19s and it's nowhere the same to see a video with only a few 19 clips here and there... So you will make the 3rd episode, but that's the final then? =(

Even if it is, I really appreciate your hard work with the 19s show episodes, but I still wish you could make more.

We certainty are not trying to rain on your parade with this new project. We've had this idea for months now and just finally got around to doing it. I know both your show and our videos could coexist just fine, but if you'd like to merge them in some way we could get some awesome collaboration going!

We certainty are not trying to rain on your parade with this new project. We've had this idea for months now and just finally got around to doing it. I know both your show and our videos could coexist just fine, but if you'd like to merge them in some way we could get some awesome collaboration going!

I agree, there will always be a huge audience who are only interested in seeing 19 only content.

Well, I'd love to keep this show going, but we're not really getting enough clips anymore so Ep.3 will probably be the final one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread