10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty guys was a blaste :D Cyas tomorrw!!

Hey guys, our team might not make it to BG tourny based on the character transfer and faction transfer bug for Bleeding Hollow. If its fixed by then, then we will be fine. If not im afraid we have to pull out. I'll let you know how we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty guys was a blaste :D Cyas tomorrw!!

Hey guys, our team might not make it to BG tourny based on the character transfer and faction transfer bug for Bleeding Hollow. If its fixed by then, then we will be fine. If not im afraid we have to pull out. I'll let you know how we go.

I know there is some kind of xrealm phasing bug you might be able to do with duels.

[MENTION=9504]Hunnybuns[/MENTION]

y5o7weP.png

http://i.imgur.com/y5o7weP.png
:confused:

Edit: GG.

it was a joke - when your hunter disconnected we sat out our hunter, and he disconnected when we were up 2 caps in the first 4 minutes of the game.

then we replayed you guys and we 3-0d you again.

then for the 3rd match i personally disconnected and i dont know if they sat out or waited and we didn't even want to replay.

really scummy if you disqualify us for that lol..

ggs anyway to team underground

thats cute...ya we noticed...havin ur fat fingers hit ur DDos macro shouldn't be excusable...automatic cheat should = automatic DQ

oh come on does anyone really think underground would have a chance against the rbg heros either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread