6pm EST - 8pm EST: Loser's Bracket R2
8:15pm EST - 10:00pm EST: Loser's Bracket R3
10:15pm EST - 12:00pm EST: Grand Finals

Arena Tournament Bracket:
http://i.imgur.com/wMTNLvy.gif

WSG Tournament Bracket:
http://i.imgur.com/cROweXT.gif

Format:
Teams must compete in both the arena tournament and the WSG tournament. Matches in both tournaments will be bo3 until the grand finals. The grand finals will be bo5 with the team from the loser's bracket starting 1 game down. Teams will be seeded into the arena tournament based on the order that they submit their rosters. Teams will be seeded into the WSG tournament based on their team's performance in the arena tournament. Players that have been included in your team's roster can be subbed in between games at any point in the WSG tournament.

If you want to sign up for the tournament post your full 10-13 man roster in this thread as well as your team name and team leader. You don't have to identify which 3 members will be playing in your arena team until the day of the tournament, but once you've decided on your arena team you can't change it. The 3 players that play on your arena team will be allowed one alternate character each, all other players are limited to one character each. You can change your roster as much as you want until July 18th but each change will lower your seed for the arena tournament by 1. If for some reason you can't post on TI send your roster to Myrm#1301. The deadline for sign ups is July 18th.

Team Comp Rules:
Arena Tournament: Limit of 1 healing spec. Limit of 1 per class. Limit of 2 classes with healing spells. Limit of 1 from a class with the capacity to stealth, excluding restoration druids.

WSG Tournament: Limit of 2 per class. Limit of 1 boomkin. Limit of 1 hunter. Limit of 2 from classes with the capacity to stealth, excluding restoration druids. Limit of 4 healing spec'd players.

Tournament Rules:
Games must be played using wargames and arena maps must be chosen randomly. All matches in a round must be finished before the next round starts. Teams must be ready to play within 15 min of the round's start time or risk disqualification. Matches can start earlier than the stated time as long as every other match in the round has been finished and as long as both teams are ready to start. If there has been 2 draws in a row in either tournament while one team is winning 1-0 the team that is winning will win the series. If there has been 2 draws in a row while the overall score is 0-0 the first team to win a game will win. If there has been 2 draws in a row while the overall score is 1-1 the last team to win a game will win the series. If there has been 4 draws in a match the higher seeded team will win the series. Watching another team's stream while playing a match is forbidden. Speed hacks, lag hacks, map exploits not including standard tunnel/fence jumps are forbidden. No DDOSing.

Teams
#1 Seed - <This Sunday Night>
Superslam - Monk
Yowza - Druid/Priest
Staystrongx - Hunter
Tylerxo - Warlock
Abnl - Mage
Bubbezy - Paladin/Hunter
Peace - Druid
Djpkaboo - Rogue
Versey - Paladin
Synthictko - Priest

Xotyc - Druid
Twopumpchump - Mage/Rogue
Asbear - Warlock

Arena Team:

Yowza - Priest
Twopumpchump - Rogue
Bubbzey - Hunter

#2 Seed <Against The World>
Xda - Shaman/Priest
Nudge - Druid
Vettori - Priest
Esti - Paladin
Fearthebuns - Mage/Shaman
Saxxon - Rogue
Kunzpooper - Druid
Blurz - Monk
Monkworkz - Monk
Ezeron - Hunter

Toxic - Paladin
Kevikev - Paladin
Shiro - Priest

Arena Team:
Hunnybuns - Shaman
Xda - Priest
Workz - Monk

#3 Seed <underground>
Myrm - Paladin
Chasemyhole - Druid
Laurasia - Priest
Nerro - Monk
Khaotic - Hunter
Glo- Mage
Vodka - Mage
Axione - Druid/Rogue
Tiptoe - Warlock
Trendy - Warlock

Williams - Rogue
Bensherman - Priest
Saveyrn - Druid

Arena Team
Myrm - Paladin
Khaos - Hunter
Williams - Rogue

#4 Seed <Above the Limit>
Ishape - Druid
Rokkd - Monk/Hunter
Livingforce - Priest
Hamgodx - Rogue
Sakn - Hunter
Devildwafer - Shaman
Beau - Shaman
Jetlife - Mage
Presidentswag - Mage

Sketchbag - Warlock
Daddybestus - Druid

Arena Team
Rokkd - Hunter
Livingforce - Priest
Hamgodx - Rogue

#5 Seed <Skill Ratio>
Pizzã – Druid
Papajøhn – Hunter
Grizzlefoot – Mage
Vitalyzd – Mage
Yøuredead – Warlock
Dasfizzla – Shaman
Solìpsist – Priest/Hunter
Bãkked/Baked – Monk/Priest
Darkchewie - Druid

Djsliq - Monk
Insãyne – Warlock
Zeirens – Rogue

Arena Team:
Agonist - Hunter
Pizza - Druid
Baked - Priest

Streams
Skill Ratio/Darkchewie
Against The World
Above the Limit
This Sunday Night/Unseenz

Payment: The prize money will be payed into the winning team leader's Paypal account.

Last edited:
Solid post. Looking forward to the tourney.

should be interesting to watch

Clarifying question, when you can have 10-13 players on your roster, does that include every character that specific person owns, or the select character they choose to play on? Example... I have Shaman,Mage,Lock,Rogue, if i sign up will i have access to all of those toons or would the extra toons count as extra slots on the roster! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Sidenote XDA's team and Against the World is the same team. Xda will be playing on Against the World

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarifying question, when you can have 10-13 players on your roster, does that include every character that specific person owns, or the select character they choose to play on? Example... I have Shaman,Mage,Lock,Rogue, if i sign up will i have access to all of those toons or would the extra toons count as extra slots on the roster! Thanks in advance!
The 3 players that play on your arena team will be allowed one alternate character each so that teams won't need to sacrifice viable subs for an optimal arena comp. Both characters must be submitted and both can be played in the WSG tournament. All other players will be limited to one character each.

Any team using lag switches or speed increase hacks should be banned from the tournament, no excuses. I have already seen a few in action. Dumb shit.

Attachments

• 1404230796340.jpg
    1404230796340.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 321
If you plan on fielding a team message me with your opinion about whether or not guardian druids should count towards the 2 druid limit. I will decide by Monday whether or not the rules will change based on how the majority of team leaders feel about it. This will be the last class comp change that will be considered for this tournament.

Ok. Why would you change this rule?

Clearly running 3 druids is an overpowered team composition with FC druid being the strongest, Rdruid healer and boomkin the strongest damage. Are you trying to make this competition total bullshit? This guy has donated money to invigorate the 19 Twink bracket, not so that you can adjust the rules every week when Pizza notices something is OP after watching other people. It is blatantly obvious that Pizza had copied the team composition run by "THIS SUNDAY NIGHT" by using a guardian, which I do not have any problem with. The problem I have is you allowing 3 druids in the competition now. Not only is this going to marginalize other classes, as every team will need to run 3 druids to be viable favourite to win the competition, but you are also screwing around with other teams including mine who have read the rules and adjusted their team accordingly. Here is some background information.

"THIS SUNDAY NIGHT" - A few weeks ago was running 3 Druids. Myself - Xotyc, Versityle - Rdruid and Yowza - Boomkin. I did not read the rules correctly and thought that we had a viable team composition. Later that week after multiple people accusing me of speed hacking, I was asked by Ishape what comp we would run and I told him 3 druids, he informed me that we could only run two. I looked at the rules again and noticed I had screwed up. As a result we had to go back to the drawing board and change our team composition around. This was done within days after finding out. Not only have we payed IRL money and gold for making our new composition work within the rules outlined, we have also put in many hours of work and effort to gear these characters to BIS.

Now not only will this affect us, as we have to swap back to a Rdruid healer, which we started with and let me tell you its not because its affecting us that we want to have the rules change back, as I mentioned we started off thinking we could run 3 druids and therefore have geared a rdruid to almost BIS gear already. The problem with this new rule is that you are marginalizing every other class in the 19 twink bracket. Why not just introduce 5 hunters per team while you are at it. This rule change completely rules out running any comp other that DRUID FC, DRUID HEALER and DRUID BOOMKIN. With the previous rules you had the option to drop a RDRUID and run a Brewmaster tank. Now there is legitimately no reason to run Brewmaster, as you have to sacrifice nothing for the best team composition. This change will reduce the variety of classes in this competition making it extremely boring and also excluding so many classes just because THEY DIDN’T ROLL A DRUID.

The justification to this rule change has been made baseless grounds and on complete here say from two other teams being Pizza’s and one other. Surely it would make the most sense to inform or at least ask the opinion from all the teams playing in this competition, whether or not the rule should be changed and then if a consensus can be agreed on then have the rule changed. I can still not believe the rules have just been changed this easily just because Pizza noticed how OP guardian druids were from us running it and now has got the rules changed for his benefit. The rule change was presented and changed within an hour I would be willing to go out on limb.

If this rule is to stay current then this entire competition should be boycotted, as it is clear the admins running it have favoritism to certain teams namely Pizzas group.

http://i.imgur.com/o4MXsYN.png http://i.imgur.com/9b67MNV.png - CLEAR AS DAY THAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THE RULES TO BENEFIT THEIR TEAM COMPOSITION AND THEIR GUARDIAN CAME BACK BEFORE THEY HAD EVEN GOTTEN CONFIRMATION THE RULES HAD CHANGED. PIZZA OWNING COMPETITION ADMINS APPARENTLY.

http://i.imgur.com/glSBnId.png - As you can see apparently the got Darkchewie to resub after they believed they could run 3 druids, MEANWHILE he resubbed his account a few days ago and confirmation of this stupid rule only went though today. Another clear indication that he has admins in his pocket.

Ok. Why would you change this rule?

Clearly running 3 druids is an overpowered team composition with FC druid being the strongest, Rdruid healer and boomkin the strongest damage. Are you trying to make this competition total bullshit? This guy has donated money to invigorate the 19 Twink bracket, not so that you can adjust the rules every week when Pizza notices something is OP after watching other people. It is blatantly obvious that Pizza had copied the team composition run by "THIS SUNDAY NIGHT" by using a guardian, which I do not have any problem with. The problem I have is you allowing 3 druids in the competition now. Not only is this going to marginalize other classes, as every team will need to run 3 druids to be viable favourite to win the competition, but you are also screwing around with other teams including mine who have read the rules and adjusted their team accordingly. Here is some background information.

"THIS SUNDAY NIGHT" - A few weeks ago was running 3 Druids. Myself - Xotyc, Versityle - Rdruid and Yowza - Boomkin. I did not read the rules correctly and thought that we had a viable team composition. Later that week after multiple people accusing me of speed hacking, I was asked by Ishape what comp we would run and I told him 3 druids, he informed me that we could only run two. I looked at the rules again and noticed I had screwed up. As a result we had to go back to the drawing board and change our team composition around. This was done within days after finding out. Not only have we payed IRL money and gold for making our new composition work within the rules outlined, we have also put in many hours of work and effort to gear these characters to BIS.

Now not only will this affect us, as we have to swap back to a Rdruid healer, which we started with and let me tell you its not because its affecting us that we want to have the rules change back, as I mentioned we started off thinking we could run 3 druids and therefore have geared a rdruid to almost BIS gear already. The problem with this new rule is that you are marginalizing every other class in the 19 twink bracket. Why not just introduce 5 hunters per team while you are at it. This rule change completely rules out running any comp other that DRUID FC, DRUID HEALER and DRUID BOOMKIN. With the previous rules you had the option to drop a RDRUID and run a Brewmaster tank. Now there is legitimately no reason to run Brewmaster, as you have to sacrifice nothing for the best team composition. This change will reduce the variety of classes in this competition making it extremely boring and also excluding so many classes just because THEY DIDN’T ROLL A DRUID.

The justification to this rule change has been made baseless grounds and on complete here say from two other teams being Pizza’s and one other. Surely it would make the most sense to inform or at least ask the opinion from all the teams playing in this competition, whether or not the rule should be changed and then if a consensus can be agreed on then have the rule changed. I can still not believe the rules have just been changed this easily just because Pizza noticed how OP guardian druids were from us running it and now has got the rules changed for his benefit. The rule change was presented and changed within an hour I would be willing to go out on limb.

If this rule is to stay current then this entire competition should be boycotted, as it is clear the admins running it have favoritism to certain teams namely Pizzas group.

http://i.imgur.com/o4MXsYN.png http://i.imgur.com/9b67MNV.png - CLEAR AS DAY THAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THE RULES TO BENEFIT THEIR TEAM COMPOSITION AND THEIR GUARDIAN CAME BACK BEFORE THEY HAD EVEN GOTTEN CONFIRMATION THE RULES HAD CHANGED. PIZZA OWNING COMPETITION ADMINS APPARENTLY.

http://i.imgur.com/glSBnId.png - As you can see apparently the got Darkchewie to resub after they believed they could run 3 druids, MEANWHILE he resubbed his account a few days ago and confirmation of this stupid rule only went though today. Another clear indication that he has admins in his pocket.

Ugh I just don't... ight listen mate, first off it was me who pushed for a guardian druid, not Pizza. I never copied your guilds comp, I've always wanted to run a guardian for years. As soon as someone told me about the 3 druid spec rule(which was about a week ago) I urged to run one.

Boomkin isn't the strongest damage. ''BM is useless without being an FC'' what? I don't see three druids changing much. You're exaggerating so much here. As someone who has played premades for years I can tell you that the rule doesn't really change jack. Comps aren't a huge part of 19s like they use to be. Players, communication and synergy come more into the equation than 3 druids.

Ugh I just don't... ight listen mate, first off it was me who pushed for a guardian druid, not Pizza. I never copied your guilds comp, I've always wanted to run a guardian for years. As soon as someone told me about the 3 druid spec rule(which was about a week ago) I urged to run one.

Boomkin isn't the strongest damage. ''BM is useless without being an FC'' what? I don't see three druids marginalizing anything. You're exaggerating so much here. As someone who has played premades for years I can tell you that the rule doesn't really change jack. Comps aren't a huge part of 19s like they use to be. Players, communication and synergy come more into the equation than 3 druids.

Clearly "coming from someone who has played premades for years i can tell you that comps aren't a huge part of 19's like they use to be." If this is so, why dont you run 4 shadow priests 2 enhance shamans Rogue fc and 3 mistweavers. if its up to the players "Skill and synergy" why not run ZERO druids and let me know how well that goes against any real team with a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread