10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I just don't... ight listen mate, first off it was me who pushed for a guardian druid, not Pizza. I never copied your guilds comp, I've always wanted to run a guardian for years. As soon as someone told me about the 3 druid spec rule(which was about a week ago) I urged to run one.

Boomkin isn't the strongest damage. ''BM is useless without being an FC'' what? I don't see three druids marginalizing anything. You're exaggerating so much here. As someone who has played premades for years I can tell you that the rule doesn't really change jack. Comps aren't a huge part of 19s like they use to be. Players, communication and synergy come more into the equation than 3 druids.

Ugh I just don't... ight listen mate, first off it was me who pushed for a guardian druid, not Pizza.
- Interesting because as you can see in the screenshots hes the one who pushed Myrm to change the rules, as such I do not care that you pushed pizza for guardian all I care about is that he is the one who pushed the admin for it to improve his comp and he has openly admitted to not planning on running guardian for the tournament as seen in the screenshot.

Boomkin isn't the strongest damage.
- If a boomkin does not top damage meters then you best start looking for a new boomkin. If you don't know that after all these "premades" you have played then don't post.

''BM is useless without being an FC'' what?
- I meant BM is useless as an FC if you can just run a guardian. If you don't agree with that then you don't know how good 3 druids are and you should not post till learning more about the game.

I don't see three druids marginalizing anything.
- So you think its good that 3/10 players on a wsg team should be druids?

You're exaggerating so much here. As someone who has played premades for years I can tell you that the rule doesn't really change jack. Comps aren't a huge part of 19s like they use to be. Players, communication and synergy come more into the equation than 3 druids.
- If you honestly believe that then you should not be posting because it would suggest you have no clue what you are actually talking about. I used to play 19s it mattered then and it still matters now, if not even more now than then. If this statement you make is true about the "rule dosen't really change jack" then why don't you just run 2 druids and not change the rules or better yet, HOW ABOUT U RUN NO DRUIDS (I mean why not after all comp barely matters, rite?)

As soon as someone told me about the 3 druid spec rule(which was about a week ago) I urged to run one.
- Whoever told you about this so called 3 druid spec rule (which was about a week ago) is about as brainless as the post you made earlier. There has been no such rule and it should continue to be that way. How about looking up rules before changing your comp to rules people dream up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'd love to play on any team any class you like if anyone needs someone let me know!

it was nice seeing you today sax <3

Ugh I just don't... ight listen mate, first off it was me who pushed for a guardian druid, not Pizza.
- Interesting because as you can see in the screenshots hes the one who pushed Myrm to change the rules, as such I do not care that you pushed pizza for guardian all I care about is that he is the one who pushed the admin for it to improve his comp and he has openly admitted to not planning on running guardian for the tournament as seen in the screenshot.

If someone takes a gun and shoots down 20 children are we going to blame the gun for being the death of their lives? Not a good way to look at things.
Boomkin isn't the strongest damage.
- If a boomkin does not top damage meters then you best start looking for a new boomkin. If you don't know that after all these "premades" you have played then don't post.
Right, i'm supposed to realize ''strongest damage'' = top damage on the charts. To me that means hardest hitting/burstiest class. But to each their own.
''BM is useless without being an FC'' what?
- I meant BM is useless as an FC if you can just run a guardian. If you don't agree with that then you don't know how good 3 druids are and you should not post till learning more about the game.
As someone who's played the most 19 premades of anyone in this bracket, ''I know nothing about low lvl PvP''. Well, I'll just let that sit there.
You're exaggerating so much here. As someone who has played premades for years I can tell you that the rule doesn't really change jack. Comps aren't a huge part of 19s like they use to be. Players, communication and synergy come more into the equation than 3 druids.
- If you honestly believe that then you should not be posting because it would suggest you have no clue what you are actually talking about. I used to play 19s it mattered then and it still matters now, if not even more now than then. If this statement you make is true about the "rule dosen't really change jack" then why don't you just run 2 druids and not change the rules or better yet, HOW ABOUT U RUN NO DRUIDS (I mean why not after all comp barely matters, rite?)
Ok Mr. Know it all. I know absolutely nothing, right?

Clearly "coming from someone who has played premades for years i can tell you that comps aren't a huge part of 19's like they use to be." If this is so, why dont you run 4 shadow priests 2 enhance shamans Rogue fc and 3 mistweavers. if its up to the players "Skill and synergy" why not run ZERO druids and let me know how well that goes against any real team with a brain.

Please re-read what I said. You're exaggerating my point.

Well apparently I know nothing about 19s, I'm clueless and shouldn't post. Glad to know you guys are on top of things.

tumblr_n19j48bJ0W1siq18no1_1280.jpg

If someone takes a gun and shoots down 20 children are we going to blame the gun for being the death of their lives? Not a good way to look at things.

No we are going to blame the person for saying this ridiculous analogy in a world of warcraft 19 twink forum.

Firstly I'm glad to see you used a metaphor of "shooting down 20 children and blaming the gun" in a thread about reverting a 19 Twink Tournament Rule in World of Warcraft, as this just shows the type of person we are dealing with.

Well apparently I know nothing about 19s, I'm clueless and shouldn't post. Glad to know you guys are on top of things.

Secondly its about time you realized you "know nothing about 19s", judging from your previous posts about the change of rules for the tournament, I can't say I didn't see you coming to that conclusion eventually. - The youtube link should make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0KyTZ3Ie4

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be no discussion. Go by what the rules have always been. 2 of each class besides rogues and hunters ect...

No point of changing it now after they been like that for last 3 months from when the original post was done.

Firstly I'm glad to see you used a metaphor of "shooting down 20 children and blaming the gun" in a thread about reverting a 19 Twink Tournament Rule in World of Warcraft, as this just shows the type of person we are dealing with.

Secondly its about time you realized you "know nothing about 19s", judging from your previous posts about the change of rules for the tournament, I can't say I didn't see you coming to that conclusion eventually. - The youtube link should make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0KyTZ3Ie4

I'll let you think you're right. Better for us all.

Right, i'm supposed to realize ''strongest damage'' = top damage on the charts. To me that means hardest hitting/burstiest class. But to each their own.

As someone who's played the most 19 premades of anyone in this bracket, ''I know nothing about low lvl PvP''. Well, I'll just let that sit there.
Ok Mr. Know it all. I know absolutely nothing, right?

Please re-read what I said. You're exaggerating my point.

tumblr_n19j48bJ0W1siq18no1_1280.jpg

You blame the broken system that let that basket case get a gun.

Worgen Drood picks the flag.
Displacer.
Goes out ramp/gy or whatev.
Travel form.
Darkflight.
GG
1/3 A
0/3 H

Both team could be alliance so i don't really know what you are talking about. Even horde team can be alliance in wargames. Also i don't even know a team that don't try to do anything against the FC before he cross.

The rules will stay as they were. Guardian druids count towards the 2 druid limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread