10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
or take the constant spam about the private servers to the private server forum....
View attachment 4451

these guys are trying to promote a dead private server, meanwhile competitive games are actively happening on live. =/
competitive games
what, sitting at mid utilizing them 1 hit combo's with spells? how about come over and have a real taste of competition.

Attachments

• khaos.jpg
    khaos.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 267

what, sitting at mid utilizing them 1 hit combo's with spells? how about come over and have a real taste of competition.
a dead private server

You're trying to advertise a dead private server in a thread that someone put a lot of work and real life money into hosting a tournament as an attempt of sparking more activity in the current live bracket. Where is your respect?

You're trying to advertise a dead private server in a thread that someone put a lot of work and real life money into hosting a tournament as an attempt of sparking more activity in the current live bracket. Where is your respect?
I realize the hard work and effort, made by the host to ignite activity in the retail bracket. in addition to this I can't see the disrespect in proposing a 10v10 wsg on a private server, or are you slightly afraid that private servers will steal activity? What i'm trying to do is create an even more competitive atmosphere between the retail and private servers. It seems that there is an obvious divergence between the two communities furthermore i see no harm in challenging you and others. and you're wrong in saying it's a dead private server, i'd really like to know whether you even played it.
please don't be so rude.

If you want to challenge them, how about you just premade them on retail then?

Yes because pay 10 retail wow accs, leveling 10 chars to 19 and gearing them is way easyer than making 10 accs on a private server with instant lvl 19 and free gear...

Yes because pay 10 retail wow accs, leveling 10 chars to 19 and gearing them is way easyer than making 10 accs on a private server with instant lvl 19 and free gear...
So basically you guys are just advertising your private server because you would never accept a retail challenge?

So much for competition.

So basically you guys are just advertising your private server because you would never accept a retail challenge?

So much for competition.

Trying to make us look like the ones dodgin now¿ facepalm

We are challenging anyone to a 10v10 game on cyclone private server with bug free wotlk gameplay

Accep it or not but dont be retarded plz

Trying to make us look like the ones dodgin now¿ facepalm

We are challenging anyone to a 10v10 game on cyclone private server with bug free wotlk gameplay

Accep it or not but dont be retarded plz
I didn't even challenge you, how could you be dodging?

I'm just telling you to stop bullshitting about competition when all you do is advertise your private server.

You come on to a retail forum asking for a premade, play retail.

This is the "14-19 braket forum" and we are making a challenge to 10v10 on a "lvl 19" wotlk server.

We are just offering to play some 10v10 games with a very different playstyle without 25 minutes mid fight turtles.

Wotlk was the golden age for 19 twinking, 10v10 premades were hapening vey often on both EU and US, so we are just challenging any guild to experience it again.

What does the frequency of premades during WotLK have to do with anything? The expansion has been gone for 4 years, please move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread