Tattoo thread

serenity-jpg.12007

Chops, you played a lil bit with Photoshop or you really dont have a belly button? :D Or its below?

Its his right flank. Belly button on the right side of the image.

No offence ,guys, but... ruin your most vital and large organ - the skin - to put some fockin foxes and ugly shit like Chops... Its disgusting! And the guy with the ugly sword guy with the wings.... Why the hell you have a fockin ponytail to hide your ugly tatoo? You know its ugly thats why you grow up a fockin 3 metres long hair to hide your back? Ugly and disgusting tattoo bastards, IMO! Low IQ, for sure!

PS: Oh... I forgot to mention the guy with the fockin cartoon movie character on his arm :O WTF, man...

All retards in my eyes.

View attachment 12005

View attachment 12007
Just absolute dogshit. Im a huge Firefly fan but this tattoo was spur on the moment, not planned and gotten at the first tattoo parlor I drove past that day. Ribs are some prime tattoo real estate and I went and wasted it on what is essentially a black blob. Maybe one day I'll get the independents flag inked around it for some color and so it kinda makes sense as a silhouette. I also want everyone to know that I spelled "silhouette" right on the first try.

I really think you should keep it the way it is.
It's a good reminder that you are human.
I'm more on the other side of the spectrum, always calculating life, overthinking, never actually taking the action, never decisive.
Hoping to live in the "do it now - remember it later" mentality.
I can't even read what it says or understand what you're talking about but the words and the symbol actually look pretty decent.

[ ... ]
I'm more on the other side of the spectrum, always calculating life, overthinking, never actually taking the action, never decisive.
Hoping to live in the "do it now - remember it later" mentality.
[ ... ]
Now, how do I fuck it up today ...
Let's overthink that!
lmao

Have any interesting tattoos that you'd like to show off?
Or do you have plans to get anything done in the near/distant future?

They dont have to be game related, tell a story, or have meaning to them - I'd just like to see/hear about your ink :)

I have UCT tattoo on my cock. when it gets hard it says University Chattanooga Tennessee

No offence ,guys, but... ruin your most vital and large organ - the skin - to put some fockin foxes and ugly shit like Chops... Its disgusting! And the guy with the ugly sword guy with the wings.... Why the hell you have a fockin ponytail to hide your ugly tatoo? You know its ugly thats why you grow up a fockin 3 metres long hair to hide your back? Ugly and disgusting tattoo bastards, IMO! Low IQ, for sure!

PS: Oh... I forgot to mention the guy with the fockin cartoon movie character on his arm :O WTF, man...

All retards in my eyes.

Imagine thinking anyone with tattoos cares about your shitty opinion. :crying:

hopefully hes part of the older generation thats dying out soon who hates them for some reason

@Kaløyan the type of guy that would set his phone on vibrate then press it up against his butthole.

That is beautiful!

Edit- Figured out how to insert pic, cool
LDa1wJg.jpg

I got this done about a year and a half ago, for no specific reason besides the fact I like foxes lmao. I plan to save up and turn it into a half sleeve, with a forest-like background.

Otherwise I really love cats, and I plan to get some small tattoos here and there of little outlines of them.

Neat thread, I love love love tattoos

Reactions: Dcm

Users who are viewing this thread