Tabards to complete your Transmog set

Sorry if I overread something here but I still can't figure out how to get ethereum prison keys?

Ya idk why it hasn't been explained.. solvo when you read this I would copy+paste this on your OP under the outland ones since this is the only way to get em and I didn't see it explained anywhere..

You USED to be able to do Dailies once a day and get one but those have been removed recently so the easiest way is no longer available..

The best bet now is to run around netherstorm killing EVERYTHING near manaforge ultris and killing any Jailor you find. You can also run some Arc and MT when you are bored of running around netherstorm.

If you have gold to sink into it you can also try using the AH or spamming trade but when I bought them back in cata the avg was like 15g per so in MoP I'm sure it's been raised quite a bit since the dailies are gone.

So they are not really available for f2p? I mean how can you kill the mobs in netherstorm with lvl 20? Also does that mean Tabard of the Achiever is now really out of reach for f2p chars?

So they are not really available for f2p? I mean how can you kill the mobs in netherstorm with lvl 20? Also does that mean Tabard of the Achiever is now really out of reach for f2p chars?
Um, lets first define "f2p". --> There's F2P "Players" (the players that ONLY have access to F2P accounts...ever) and then there's "F2P accounts" (chars/toons/whatever--the little gnome you're actually playing)

The reps are available to F2P accounts, but no...they're not at ALL available to F2P players...you quite simply need to also have full-prolonged access to an F2P account. You're talking months and months and months and months of seriously mindless grinding.

There's no stretching of my imagination that will make me believe that an F2P player can talk a P2P player into carrying them through the key grind (Sporregar, yes...key-reps, no). The only way to do it is to dual-box a P2P and an F2P account for MONTHS.

What Lofi & Co (there were two others that helped him with the grind) did was an absolute aberration and is not at all repeatable by any of us mere mortals.

Even if my toon had the incoming +50% rep gain there's no way I'd attempt it. Even if I was single, no kids, and I was a trust-baby with no real purpose in life other than to hang out at titty bars (not implying that Lofi is any of that btw).

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, lets first define "f2p". --> There's F2P "Players" (the players that ONLY have access to F2P accounts...ever) and then there's "F2P accounts" (chars/toons/whatever--the little gnome you're actually playing)

The reps are available to F2P accounts, but no...they're not ALL available to F2P players...you quite simply need to also have full-prolonged access to an F2P account. You're talking months and months and months and months of seriously mindless grinding.

There's no stretching of my imagination that will make me believe that an F2P player can talk a P2P player into carrying them through the key grind (Sporregar, yes...key-reps, no). The only way to do it is to dual-box a P2P and an F2P account for MONTHS.

What Lofi & Co (there were two others that helped him with the grind) did was an absolute aberration and is not at all repeatable by any of us mere mortals.

Even if my toon had the incoming +50% rep gain there's no way I'd attempt it. Even if I was single, no kids, and I was a trust-baby with no real purpose in life other than to hang out at titty bars (not implying that Lofi is any of that btw).

You had me at no kids and titty bars...

EDIT - 1k posts.

Make tabards account wide blizz they dont even do anything anymore.

some are...most of the achievement tabards are account-wide because they're recoverable.

Does anyone know if the Isle tabard is recoverable cross-faction...not sure about that yet. Can anyone confirm?

also, does anyone happen to know another tabard website? the one i have linked at the bottom of the OP hasn't been updated since Cat.

anyone knows how to get friendly with the Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Accord and Argent Crusade? I meet a guy claiming that you can get friendly with buying a certain item in dalaran but he didnt tell me what.. anyone that can say the esiest way to get friendly with these? Thx :D

anyone knows how to get friendly with the Kirin Tor, Wyrmrest Accord and Argent Crusade? I meet a guy claiming that you can get friendly with buying a certain item in dalaran but he didnt tell me what.. anyone that can say the esiest way to get friendly with these? Thx :D

you can buy reputation badges in dalaran for jp that gives like 250 rep on use.

Im not saying its impossible to get exalted. im just saying it impossible to buy because it requires you to get to Icecrown
<

I did buy it in icecrown alone,all i did was to jump down from dalaran and get there by Crystalsong forest....just need lke 5 min walk
its really easy to get

Dat Arathor Battle Tabard :eek: Too awsum. Must have.

Actually, those AB tabards are certainly the best looking ones around!

I did buy it in icecrown alone,all i did was to jump down from dalaran and get there by Crystalsong forest....just need lke 5 min walk
its really easy to get

My comment is 2 years old, it's obsolete now, but at the time that i made it, it was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread