Tabards to complete your Transmog set

I already did "The Battle for Arathi Basin" for my rogue which is indeed available at 20, but the other two quests were not given by the questgiver. So yea...

Edit: Just found out you need to be friendly for the four bases quest... so scrap the piece above!

If past friendly / honoured at 10 can the quests also be done??

i'd say 'woot'...haven't had a chance to catch up on all my lists but looks like i'll start hitting them in the near future. wasn't there a phasing issue or something with the vendor though? or was that a different faction?

Yeah the phasing was an issue for the Ebon tabard. However there is no issue reaching the Argent Crusade QM and the reputation can be obtained through other ways than the old JP rep tokens.

Yeah the phasing was an issue for the Ebon tabard. However there is no issue reaching the Argent Crusade QM and the reputation can be obtained through other ways than the old JP rep tokens.

speak!

Would it be possible for a new F2P to get Argent Crusade tabard by farming crypt shamblers up to friendly thus making it obtainable?

i see....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM

... and i think to myself what a wonderfull world!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a question regarding the tillers tabard and the anglers tabard. Is there a way to grind rep with these factions that I am not aware of, or is it only available through the weekly 300 dungeon rep?

pretty much only dailies in pandaria

Users who are viewing this thread