EU+US Survival Hunters = New BM

Cata hunters are no where close to as strong as Legion hunters.

I'd say it'd be pretty even. Cataclysm surv still had some of their tools. One being pets still had their special abilities. so things like lockjaw, Intimidate, Scattershot. the deadzone would be a small problem, but they have enough tools to ensure that in a 1v1 in either a closed or open enviroment, Cata survival would probably come out on top. not to mention disarms = melees are a waste of space.

sag reminds me of scc or tet - if any of you were around for them then u know what i mean lul

light was absolutely correct, miles responded by posting an irrelevant youtube clip, similar what nocontest does except noco actually uses them pretty well

miles responds again by calling him out on one of his typical flippant homework posts, calling him "sad" "kid" and using "pleb" unironically

i miss when there were guilds who weren't absolute dog trash and dodge 10v10s because they gotta take guild screenshots

I think you just hit their trigger spot

can we just all roll shitty classes we already know surv is fotm just ban it like feral and move on
You cannot just ban something. How are you going to enforce this action on the rest of the bracket, when there are many people that don't even bother reading the crap that gets posted on this site.

You cannot just ban something. How are you going to enforce this action on the rest of the bracket, when there are many people that don't even bother reading the crap that gets posted on this site.
he probably means from competitive play.

The problem seems to be a vicious cycle. Playing FOTM kills the community but you need more of a community to not have to play against FOTM but playing FOTM kills the community but you need more of a community to not have to play against FOTM but playing FOTM kills the community but you need more of a community to not have to play against FOTM but playing FOTM kills the community but you need more of a community to not have to play against FOTM but playing FOTM kills the community but you need more of a community to not have to play against FOTM, yano?

LOL, this coming from the afk king. Makes sense...

He was doing it last night again - climbed the wall inside the shack at BS sitting up in the corner. Ran out before I could get a screen then some others ganked him. Then hid in the rocks between DR and bridge on EotS. But I raped him that time. :^ ]

Who was piloting Phrondot on Alli while you were on the Horde shammy, you pos scumbag?

I would feel bad for you all and what not, but the majority of the time when I see a <Stuck At Graveyard> premade you guys always have two surv hunters in Nocontest and whatever the other dudes name is.

Seems kinda hypocritical.
Yea, i mean they seem to be the most popular twink guild in the 20-29 bracket running premades. And survival hunters can be whooped when you can play together as an actual team. But i do agree that survival hunters needs a nerf, even i'm guilty of playing a 29 survival hunter.

Rank Uno in Bed
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Budgetshotty/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Budgetmonk/simple

Yea, i mean they seem to be the most popular twink guild in the 20-29 bracket running premades. And survival hunters can be whooped when you can play together as an actual team. But i do agree that survival hunters needs a nerf, even i'm guilty of playing a 29 survival hunter.

Expecting the bgs to have some sort of basic teamwork outside of at least staying together is.... hopeful, to say the least.

Rank Uno in Bed
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Budgetshotty/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Budgetmonk/simple

Their premades are a joke compared to premades back in the day

Hey you guys you remember that one time everyone was trying to talk trash on that Alliance guild Stuck at Graveyard cuz their trash ass guild couldnt survive so they gotta try to make 5+man of fotm to try to be relevant, then get on the forums and act like they don't secretly play fotm at all. HAHAHA me 2 that was so funny!! Flame on boys

He was doing it last night again - climbed the wall inside the shack at BS sitting up in the corner. Ran out before I could get a screen then some others ganked him. Then hid in the rocks between DR and bridge on EotS. But I raped him that time. :^ ]

Who was piloting Phrondot on Alli while you were on the Horde shammy, you pos scumbag?

you "raped" me when i was tabbed out playing phrondot lul, i was playing both ya goofball... i have more than one account

you were really gonna take a screenshot of me afk? it's pretty common knowledge that I afk/alt tab a lot, as seen by even somebody as new as miles referencing it - this doesn't bother me at all as i do other things whilst playing and wow is almost always not my priority, maybe that's hard to comprehend but it makes afking boring games very easy

People need to scroll through the 20-29 guild recruitment thread. All these people talking shit from dead guilds who don't even play or hide behind fotm classes.

TFC Twinks dead...
Perfection dead...
Holy Crit dead...
GG Twinks dead...
Nagaz without Ethics dead...
Party Girls dead...
Twinks eat Twinks dead...
Super Nova dead...
Twinks Emporium dead...
Stuck at Graveyard ALIVE...

Plus a bunch of other small here and there guilds who have vanished overnight.

somebody as new as miles referencing it
Cute, been in this bracket probably longer than you just not on the same character. I got toons rep'n Sergeant titles, maybe you do to. If you do or don't you know those are old og titles.

I saw your post Phron before you deleted it. lol, really..you think I have all my characters I have ever made in one guild? Dumb. Below you'll find one of the very first characters with Sergeant title. You can google or armory someone random to link there armory cause judging by your post you deleted sounds like you don't have one. So, how's it going new guy? @youthinkhelovesyoufor

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Snakeeyes/simple

Last edited:
People need to scroll through the 20-29 guild recruitment thread. All these people talking shit from dead guilds who don't even play or hide behind fotm classes.

TFC Twinks dead...
Perfection dead...
Holy Crit dead...
GG Twinks dead...
Nagaz without Ethics dead...
Party Girls dead...
Twinks eat Twinks dead...
Super Nova dead...
Twinks Emporium dead...
Stuck at Graveyard ALIVE...

Plus a bunch of other small here and there guilds who have vanished overnight.
I can promise you this. Nagaz is still alive. :)

20s is just a hell of a lot more fun. ;)

I recommend quitting the 29 bracket they are not as bad in 19s, that's where I've been on the weekends fcing.

Users who are viewing this thread