EU+US Survival Hunters = New BM

Recluse

Grandfathered
7MuFwCe.png

Worse actually. @Somfas he actually encourages people play SV's, infact he runs SV premades. Just watch his stream sometimes when it's up. Good chance he'll be conjuring up something dirty.
ricflair_crop_north.jpg

7.1 was death to some brackets but mostly players. It's like blizzard took WoD ferals and BMs and combined them into a savage killing machine.

farnk remembers it when players recent are being is created two group for when queue being together for because they are lost with premade 1x healer 4x SV hunter gilneas ;o

vary fun queues though :D

farnk loves challenge <e

Worse actually. @Somfas he actually encourages people play SV's, infact he runs SV premades. Just watch his stream sometimes when it's up. Good chance he'll be conjuring up something dirty.
View attachment 5288
7.1 was death to some brackets but mostly players. It's like blizzard took WoD ferals and BMs and combined them into a savage killing machine.
Do you not play your GF'd pally anymore?

I think cata survival was the most op thing in the world... I remember going 50+ each game. Don't judge, i was a troubled teen back then.

Lul xD

I guess I have yet to play the other specs enough to be super salty. I don't feel your pain. Then again I leveled a Disc Priest up today and they aren't exactly underpowered. Is it hypocritical of you to play a tier 1 spec instead of tier 0 and throw stones? Idk, Idc really either way tbh, but hey food for thought

I would feel bad for you all and what not, but the majority of the time when I see a <Stuck At Graveyard> premade you guys always have two surv hunters in Nocontest and whatever the other dudes name is.

Seems kinda hypocritical.

Users who are viewing this thread