Super Prot damage

In a game where speed and mobility are paramount, I think "lords" is a fair stretch of the truth. Having said that, I just tested out the damage (and saw Lilhunter as well) and yes, it will be nice no longer being a mere pincushion.

The thing about warriors are that honestly probably 80% of the warriors you see are somewhat skilled or close to BiS after having to deal with being such a gimped class for so long they made themselves as good as possible. I would say that warriors are the most % skilled class in this bracket so these buffs are HUGE for those good people but in the 20% that aren't skilled or that are rerolls warriors are still a joke.

Honestly besides hunts I thought wars were perfectly fine in 5.1 but now they are probably one of the most OP classes in a skilled players hands

The thing about warriors are that honestly probably 80% of the warriors you see are somewhat skilled or close to BiS after having to deal with being such a gimped class for so long they made themselves as good as possible. I would say that warriors are the most % skilled class in this bracket so these buffs are HUGE for those good people but in the 20% that aren't skilled or that are rerolls warriors are still a joke.

Honestly besides hunts I thought wars were perfectly fine in 5.1 but now they are probably one of the most OP classes in a skilled players hands

In 5.2 every class could kill a warrior. Fine? I don't think so.

In a game where speed and mobility are paramount, I think "lords" is a fair stretch of the truth. Having said that, I just tested out the damage (and saw Lilhunter as well) and yes, it will be nice no longer being a mere pincushion.

The damage is being increased by 25%. That is NOT good.

The thing about warriors are that honestly probably 80% of the warriors you see are somewhat skilled or close to BiS after having to deal with being such a gimped class for so long they made themselves as good as possible.

Geared sure. But skilled?

How hard is it to Warbringer stun then hit Shield Slam...

No heals.No escape buttons.No kick(however,double charge can be used as a poor man's kick).No OP 25 percent healing debuff.Nerfed defence stance.They are not op.Just strong,which i am happy about.They have waited too long for their moment under the sun.

No heals.No escape buttons.No kick(however,double charge can be used as a poor man's kick).No OP 25 percent healing debuff.Nerfed defence stance.They are not op.Just strong,which i am happy about.They have waited too long for their moment under the sun.

Defensive stance nerf only applies to non prot warriors. Prot warriors keep 25% damage reduction. The thing is, with the damage buff, they can oneshot cloth easily. I wouldn't mind warriors getting a interrupt, a snare and slightly more damage than 5.1 but right now SS is ridiculous. 24 prot warriors can potentially crit nearly 3k on mages.

What I really want- Hamstring at level 12 and Pummel at level 16. Arms DPS stay and Prot gets nerfed back to 5.1 (why did they buff it)?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry prot warrior dmg is staying as is(look at prot paladin)

clothies enjoy getting 1 shotted and every idiot running stuns and 50% slow. And people cried about cata hunters hitting 300 when there is 500-1000 numbers with multiple stuns flying everythere.

So,has their been a noticeable surge in the number of prot wars in bgs?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry prot warrior dmg is staying as is(look at prot paladin)

clothies enjoy getting 1 shotted and every idiot running stuns and 50% slow. And people cried about cata hunters hitting 300 when there is 500-1000 numbers with multiple stuns flying everythere.

Prot paladin damage and CC can stay until Blizzard nerf low level healers.

why am i seeing a paladin cry about warriors and healers? you are both evils rolled into one, noob friendly class. at least cata hunters / mop warriors are killable.

Users who are viewing this thread