Summer Real ID Premade Nights!

Look, it's fine if you dislike tasty pastries, but at least address my post if you are going to reply.

Dory, this is an a b conversation, you can c yourself out of it. My sweet tooth has nothing to do with this. Your irrelevant interjections are about as useless as ore healing on a druid

good games guys

signing up for next saturday

Horde - Hpally

2 games were played Horde vs Horde! Very competitive games! To sign up for next week (horde) mail me on twink info the date of premade (6/16) your characters name-class-spec (Hunnybuns-mage-arcane)! Had a lot of fun good games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dory, this is an a b conversation, you can c yourself out of it. My sweet tooth has nothing to do with this. Your irrelevant interjections are about as useless as ore healing on a druid

Ore mentioned your worthless Bear claws, and since I can't see you going bear form while struggling to hard cast 200hp slow heals, I can only assume he meant the bear claw pastries.

bearclaw.jpg

Then again, I can't envision any flaky, almond-flavored pastry as being worthless.

Ore mentioned your worthless Bear claws, and since I can't see you going bear form while struggling to hard cast 200hp slow heals, I can only assume he meant the bear claw pastries.

bearclaw.jpg

Then again, I can't envision any flaky, almond-flavored pastry as being worthless.

You know, Dor, I may not agree with everything you say on TI but you do have a good taste in food. props

Ggs today guys, I was surprised at the fact that we were able to cap once despite having a severly underpowered comp. Maybe next we'll get you guys.

2v9vigy.jpg

despite your best efforts i have manage to deduct who has captured the flags for each team, as well as how many said person has capped.
:p

despite your best efforts i have manage to deduct who has captured the flags for each team, as well as how many said person has capped.
:p

Would be funny if someone else had capped an Alliance flag or two and then AFK'd, thus not showing up on the charts.

Users who are viewing this thread