Summer Real ID Premade Nights!

Can't mess with queues if they're using wargames. Can't sabotage a WG either. GG

Battleground war games only work if you turn your experience on. They have been bugged for players with their experience turned off for some time now.

Battleground war games only work if you turn your experience on. They have been bugged for players with their experience turned off for some time now.

Yes, they only work for experience on. They no longer award experience for flag caps. I was in game when this was tested and can confirm no experience gained.

They intend to turn their experience on. I'm sure HB is well informed about the situation.

Yes, they only work for experience on. They no longer award experience for flag caps. I was in game when this was tested and can confirm no experience gained.

That's good to hear. That opens a lot of doors in regards to premades.

578106_10151019238626979_520944987_n.jpg

Spunk

lol ore gg that one game the other night. what'd you think about that clutch stomp for the mvp flag return? yeah apparently warstomp is ten times better than troll haste

Horde players please get in contact with me through real ID/ or on laughing skull for the vent information

lol ore gg that one game the other night. what'd you think about that clutch stomp for the mvp flag return? yeah apparently warstomp is ten times better than troll haste

No i don't recall that one, i do recall The game where i was playing with my genitals though

3 Rogues opening on me with only a 600hp priest to aid me in tunn. The result was inevitable WS or not, you would made yourself more useful popping Beserk/LB and Dps-ing me down than clawing at me with those worthless Bear claws

No i don't recall that one, i do recall The game where i was playing with my genitals though

3 Rogues opening on me with only a 600hp priest to aid me in tunn. The result was inevitable WS or not, you would made yourself more useful popping Beserk/LB and Dps-ing me down than clawing at me with those worthless Bear claws

You got outplayed, son.

You are getting off-topic. We are talking about how worthless your Bear claws are.

Dory, if you wouldve seen how glorious that stomp was, Ore was jumping around like a hooligan on happy pills and he ran right into my well-timed Warstomp in which I returned* the flag afterward. :cool:

Last edited:
Dory, if you wouldve seen how glorious that stomp was, Ore was jumping around like a hooligan on happy pills and he ran right into my well-timed Warstomp in which I returned* the flag afterward. :cool:

Look, it's fine if you dislike tasty pastries, but at least address my post if you are going to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread