• only lv 10-14

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • no dungeon gear allowed

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Allow UP classes to have some blues

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • allow all gear possible

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Would you roll an alt on a dedicated server?

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Click this one if you're interested in participating at all

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • P2p's interested (needed to group)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will NEVER work if u don't do what yaseuh said. QT for a server was dumb and I don't think any reasoning was ever even given. If u bring dungeons into this and greens/blues this won't happen. White buyable gear only and on ap or that kinda realm

I'm personally against dungeon gear (blue boss drops and quest rewards) because everyone would have to get runs just to be on par with the rest, but I like the amount of room for gear play that using greens that you can make or farm yourself brings. If you want to have a higher lv run you through RFC enough to farm for greens, w/e. Most of those are obtainable by playing by yourself anyways.

Edit: AP horde seems the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got sold on 14s.

Level 14, AP Horde, white gear, or blue rfc gear tops. Nothing to be gamebreaking.

We already get crap from 20bracket, we don't need to bring imbalance on this project, pls.

If we get confirmation, i'll make a 14 goblin twink, can someone help me?

Play naked toons :)

Hell this is one of the most logical posts since Yaseuh...

Some of you don't seem to grasp that people want to do this for wargames, yes, but also for a fair bracket.

How is it fair to have lv 14s and include blues? There is noway that everyone will get their blue for their class by lv 14 which means some people will either have to wargame at a disadvantage OR redo a toon, both of which are dumb to ask someone to do if people want this to be a serious on going thing.

How is it fair to have lv 19s and play with whatever you get? Go ahead and face that huntard that has somehow earned every bis boe there is and is bis for a 19 and tell me you think that will make a fun wargame experience. Or are you gonna be like people did in cata and tell them nonon you can't play cuz you're OP and you listened to our rules but we still won't accept you?

I'll say this in caps to reiterate.. LISTEN TO YASUEH. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IF THERE IS NOT A STRICT GEAR REQUIREMENT AND IF THINGS AREN'T FAIR. MAKE EVERYTHING WHITE VENDOR GEAR AND IF NEEDED ALLOW SMALL BOOSTS TO VERY UP CLASSES. NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN 5 BIS BLUES, MAYBE A +2 INT ITEM HERE AND THERE FOR THAT ENH SHAMMY.

Since I have zero interest in this and with what has been brought up and the servers that have been brought up that this will never have a chance to last I will stop posting now. Just trying to get y'all to understand the rules shouldn't be THAT tough to make and once again... listen to yasueh

Hell this is one of the most logical posts since Yaseuh...

Some of you don't seem to grasp that people want to do this for wargames, yes, but also for a fair bracket.

How is it fair to have lv 14s and include blues? There is noway that everyone will get their blue for their class by lv 14 which means some people will either have to wargame at a disadvantage OR redo a toon, both of which are dumb to ask someone to do if people want this to be a serious on going thing.

How is it fair to have lv 19s and play with whatever you get? Go ahead and face that huntard that has somehow earned every bis boe there is and is bis for a 19 and tell me you think that will make a fun wargame experience. Or are you gonna be like people did in cata and tell them nonon you can't play cuz you're OP and you listened to our rules but we still won't accept you?

I'll say this in caps to reiterate.. LISTEN TO YASUEH. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IF THERE IS NOT A STRICT GEAR REQUIREMENT AND IF THINGS AREN'T FAIR. MAKE EVERYTHING WHITE VENDOR GEAR AND IF NEEDED ALLOW SMALL BOOSTS TO VERY UP CLASSES. NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN 5 BIS BLUES, MAYBE A +2 INT ITEM HERE AND THERE FOR THAT ENH SHAMMY.

Since I have zero interest in this and with what has been brought up and the servers that have been brought up that this will never have a chance to last I will stop posting now. Just trying to get y'all to understand the rules shouldn't be THAT tough to make and once again... listen to yasueh

I have zero interest in this

Then what's the point if you have zero interest? What you said could have been written much shorter.

On servers like Aerie Peak, especially Horde (where this seems to be taking off), they have the 90s available to run people through RFC starting by level 10, and even if they don't drop by level 14, how hard is it to reroll, and level back up to level 10 to run RFC? It's not like you're restarting a level 20 character in blues and redoing it from the scratch.

Some of the people interested in this are interested because the gearing process reminds them of early 19s. You have to methodically and strategically choose how you gear up, kill the lowest level mobs of what you need to kill, and so on.

I'm not opposed to the all whites strategy, but I don't see why RFC blues and whites couldn't work either. It's not like you're going to be investing tons of time into this character to begin with, if you screw up you can either use what you have or reroll, both aren't really big deals.

It's not like you're farming greens.

Then what's the point if you have zero interest? What you said could have been written much shorter.

On servers like Aerie Peak, especially Horde (where this seems to be taking off), they have the 90s available to run people through RFC starting by level 10, and even if they don't drop by level 14, how hard is it to reroll, and level back up to level 10 to run RFC? It's not like you're restarting a level 20 character in blues and redoing it from the scratch.

Some of the people interested in this are interested because the gearing process reminds them of early 19s. You have to methodically and strategically choose how you gear up, kill the lowest level mobs of what you need to kill, and so on.

I'm not opposed to the all whites strategy, but I don't see why RFC blues and whites couldn't work either. It's not like you're going to be investing tons of time into this character to begin with, if you screw up you can either use what you have or reroll, both aren't really big deals.

It's not like you're farming greens.
You want fair games. WoW is gear based (you want to escape that in the first place). Take away gear. It is as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys go AP horde ill be glad to help you get greens/ blues at lvl 10 or 14 with a small and great trick [MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] taught me while helping him on Swagette.

On servers like Aerie Peak, especially Horde (where this seems to be taking off), they have the 90s available to run people through RFC starting by level 10, and even if they don't drop by level 14, how hard is it to reroll, and level back up to level 10 to run RFC?

You don't need 90s to run RFC. Nor do you need to get XP. You can even run yourself if you have a 20 on a second account. All you have to do is clear to boss. Let your 10 die by the boss. Kill boss on 20. Loot. Old school XP reduction. You can still roll on gear. Not 100% on the XP not being given while dead, but you get the idea. I haven't tested this recently. You don't need 90s and you can certainly minimize XP gain, if not eliminate it completely.

That said, about this idea in general, and many similar ones, sustaining interest from enough people on an ongoing basis is simply not going to happen. You'll be lucky to get anyone doing it, let alone enough to form two sides, at the same time, when you want to play. Compared to the endless supply of jajas keeping the 20-24 XP off bracket alive, this is never going to be anything more than a nice idea that will never see the light of day.

Teach me how to make a lvl 10 goblin twink and i'll be happy to play c:

You need a friend or second account. One invites the other to party, then you proceed to do quests. When you encounter a quest requiring to kill for example 10 wolfs you die and your partner kills all 10 wolfs, THEN you resurrect. That way you avoid tons of exp from mobs and will leave the isle on late lvl 9 (if done perfectly) or early - mid lvl 10 (if you were alive during mob kills) or lvl 11 if you killed mobs.

Level 9 is advised because you need to do 2 quests for amazing rewards

Bring Me Kel'gash's Head! - Quest - World of Warcraft gives a really good weapon, stands over all weapons available for that leve

Wanted: Knucklerot and Luzran - Quest - World of Warcraft Gives an extremely good ring

You need a friend or second account. One invites the other to party, then you proceed to do quests. When you encounter a quest requiring to kill for example 10 wolfs you die and your partner kills all 10 wolfs, THEN you resurrect. That way you avoid tons of exp from mobs and will leave the isle on late lvl 9 (if done perfectly) or early - mid lvl 10 (if you were alive during mob kills) or lvl 11 if you killed mobs.

Level 9 is advised because you need to do 2 quests for amazing rewards

Bring Me Kel'gash's Head! - Quest - World of Warcraft gives a really good weapon, stands over all weapons available for that leve

Wanted: Knucklerot and Luzran - Quest - World of Warcraft Gives an extremely good ring

Dun know about Kel'gash since i'm thinking about a arms warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread