• only lv 10-14

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • no dungeon gear allowed

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Allow UP classes to have some blues

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • allow all gear possible

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Would you roll an alt on a dedicated server?

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Click this one if you're interested in participating at all

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • P2p's interested (needed to group)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need a friend or second account. One invites the other to party, then you proceed to do quests. When you encounter a quest requiring to kill for example 10 wolfs you die and your partner kills all 10 wolfs, THEN you resurrect. That way you avoid tons of exp from mobs and will leave the isle on late lvl 9 (if done perfectly) or early - mid lvl 10 (if you were alive during mob kills) or lvl 11 if you killed mobs.

Level 9 is advised because you need to do 2 quests for amazing rewards

Bring Me Kel'gash's Head! - Quest - World of Warcraft gives a really good weapon, stands over all weapons available for that leve

Wanted: Knucklerot and Luzran - Quest - World of Warcraft Gives an extremely good ring

You don't even need a second party member to get a level 10 Goblin. I easily do it solo.

What I do is just do quests, never kill mobs unless I have to, and if I kill mobs I target the lowest level of mobs. I'll even corpsehop if I have to. It gets you out at roughly level 10 1/2.

You don't even need a second party member to get a level 10 Goblin. I easily do it solo.

What I do is just do quests, never kill mobs unless I have to, and if I kill mobs I target the lowest level of mobs. I'll even corpsehop if I have to. It gets you out at roughly level 10 1/2.

But there are a few things to do at lvl 10 that cost exp, so it's better to do it wth a friend

Users who are viewing this thread